View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:29 am

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 Ay_105649652-e1363008214514

Welp... we're fucked.

HE LIVES!!
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 3:12 pm

Back to top Go down
Robek
Pony
Pony
Robek

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13, 2013 6:51 pm

Pope Francis
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 8:41 am

Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 12:44 pm

Shinjiro wrote:

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 It_s_b10

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:00 pm

SO I just watched BronyDoc and it made me realise 2 things:

1. Fluttershy girls are the hottest
2. Seth's surname is Scotellaro...fucking mind blown.

Also I was looking for a reaction picture and it linked me to page 36 of YUNPM...mind blown again

and yes

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 Dashiii
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Doombah wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 It_s_b10

~D

I watched the whole video and that was pretty much my reaction. I regret nothing.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 pm

Shinjiro wrote:
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 Mlfw3048-AllMyBits
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 5:20 pm

Derpy wrote:

1. Fluttershy girls are the hottest

Yeah, i've noticed the same thing. Out of all the pics I took at Connecticon, 90% of them were Yellow Quiet and out of those, 85% were hot. Second place goes to Rarity.

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 12:30 pm

Derpy wrote:

Why is this so hilarious!? Le Flour!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 11:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:56 am

On a similar note:
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:01 am

Back to top Go down
Robek
Pony
Pony
Robek

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Game Grumps is a pretty good show.
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 2:58 am

I feel like I need to post this here. This story... this story... All my Derped! . All my <3 . All my Rainbadurr Huh? . All my everything.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/17932/oh-lets-write-a-fanfic-lets-write-a-fanfic-ill-call-it-thesuperfantasticalstory

It manages to be the best and worst fic I've ever read, and all I'm certain of is that I enjoyed reading it. Hell, it's the best and worst anything I've ever read. It doesn't hurt that it panders to my interests a little, but that's such a small part of the story that it's not like it really matters, or something. I mean, it does, but the story is just so impossibly massive that I don't know how it was only about 110k words. I'm not even sure that made sense in my head.

So, like, don't mind me if I pull random stuff out of it for like, the next n years.

It's sugah time, bish! Ow! Le Flour!
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:01 am

Lol and you want an RG post, with this crap I may take away your posting privileges =D
Back to top Go down
Cloudchaser
Pony
Pony
Cloudchaser

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 5:21 pm

Derpy wrote:
Lol and you want an RG post, with this crap I may take away your posting privileges =D

But why? What I do? I mean, the story starts off slow, I know, but it gets exponentially better. If that's what you mean. I no understand!

PS. Bwuh? Huh, what? I thought I was pretty clear with my sarcasm that one time. I must be slipping. Slipping awaaaaaay. Slipping is like shipping. I just noticed this. You just put a n on the l and it's an h. So shipping away? But I'm not going anywhere. Except for Cutie Mark Con, but that's like, in Cincinatti. And like, that's not so far. I mean, the plane trip takes like an hour. Do I need to put a postage stamp on my face when I go flying? Is that what you're sayin to me? Well fine, but it needs to be a Appledash postage stamp so it's double shipping. But does that mean it's half price or double price? I dun wanna be ripped off. I like my limbs. And other appendages that aren't limbs but can be ripped off anyway because they're too small to be limbs and are not opposable or however it's spelled. Forum says I not rite but skroo dat. I spell how I want bish. If you combine Bish and Shipping you get BiShipping, which is like bisexual. Does that mean that they ship both ways? So it's like, a round trip? Like, they go all the way up and then down again. Like first they like, then they love, then they like again, then they friends, then they enemies, then they kill each other, then they revive each other and then fall in love again and have babies with their feet. sunny I just saw this and thought it was a lion. But it's a sun. Why. This message brought to you by me. Watch out for splinters. Hello pony!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 6:00 pm

WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 What-the-fuck-just-happened-scootaloo
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:54 pm

crazyBE wrote:
WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 What-the-fuck-just-happened-scootaloo
I'm in the same boat here.

Also, if you enjoy/enjoyed games from Rare you should definitely check this video out even if you don't like Game Grumps. Apparently, Mumbo's language in Banjo-Kazooie is completely random and was inspired by a swollen testicle.

Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 11:53 pm

This one is for Kaizu

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:19 pm

Derpy wrote:
This one is for Kaizu

I'm happy that ign't black folk remind you of me, Dres. <3
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 10:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHY U NO POST MOAR?   WHY U NO POST MOAR? - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHY U NO POST MOAR?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top