Share | 

Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way Empty
PostSubject: Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way   Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Here is a bit of a suggestion to make levelling a sentinel a bit easier (as if it needs to be the speed at which stuff dies is hilarious). Step 1 is getting field respec.

10-19 Focus

Master Strike, Force Sweep and Blade Storm are your only worthwhile abilities so may as well just buff them up. Zen is also better as it just gives you focus and cauterize does not stay up long enough for all stacks to be used as enemies die too fast since you can just sweep the standards and weaks. Don't bother wish Slash and take crit increase. The stacks of Juyo are also not that worthwhile just because stuff dies so fast.

20-31 (55) Watchman

With Overload Sabre you get more of your burns up and Zen is actually good now. You can pretty much use it up every 2-3 pulls since you will be getting Centering up pretty fast and don't need as much resting between fights. Elites/Strongs are more prevalent making Juyo stacks worthwhile. Since you also get Transcendence it is good to build up that Centering for the speed boosts. Can just stick with Watchman all the way.

32-55 Combat

With Precision Slash and 2 Focus critted Blade Strom killing shit is purely awesome. Until 45 Use Zen with Slash and on 45 replace Slash with Blade Rush and can pretty much unbind Slash. Strongs and Elites start being commonplace and Combat dispatches them faster than Watchman. Centering in FPs with good tanks is a bit slow though.

For PvP Focus and Combat after 30 seem the best choices, for burst anyway and I will always take burst over survivability. Combat/Watchman for Huttball though for speed boosts or leaps.

Last edited by Derpy on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:03 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way   Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:02 pm

For PvP I'd only go focus at 40+
Unlike guardian you need to actually build stacks rather than having free singularity every 40s.

That is ofc just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way   Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:55 pm

You have the main points of it, Combat is pretty lack luster until you get Precision Slash, and leveling as Watchman is easy mode when it comes to bosses or tough trash. For PvP I'd also have to recommend Focus as your cooldowns make you a machine (reduced CD on GBTF), and since most under-50 players don't have any expertise whatsoever, it's free picking for a level 40. With the PvP damage buff and Inspiration, you can break 7k crits if you target the right (level 11 Sorcerers) targets.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way   Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 pm

A slight change, go Combat after 32, having BS cost 4 is annoying as hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way   Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Levelling Sentinels the Easy Way

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: Class Discussion :: Jedi Knight|Sith Warrior-