Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:52 pm

I am running a Hybrid Healer (bubble spec) and even though I am anticipating a nerf to the bubble (either making it give 600 resolve or going back to a mezz) I am looking to keep it as it is still a good escape tool.
http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#600GhMRrdMzZfcdM0MbZ0z.2

However, the four piece for PvP Force Mystic is rubbish, even for a full Seer post 1.2. I would much rather have the 2 PvP (lower lockout on bubble) and 2 PvE (lower cd on healing trance).

Currently I am using Campaign Armourings to achieve this. I have seen less than 1% decrease in PvP bonus healing but more than 5% increase in (Force) bonus healing as well as a marginal crit increase via the gained WP. I have overlooked the decrease in PvP damage reduction sadly.

Does anyone have any numbers as to whether using a BM armouring in Columi/Rakata shell would be better?

All I know is:
BM - 31 end, 33 wp, 50 exp
WH - 34 end, 36 wp, 50 exp
Campaign - 49 end, 68 wp

As such I would have the same expertise and only lose total of 6 end and 6 wp. At the moment I have lost 100 exp and gained 64 wp and 30 end. From the numbers mentioned above that seems as a fair trade off but any advice and maths (which I suck at) would be of massive help and appreciated.

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:05 am

*Increased healing increases the self healing you do when enemies attack you as well
*There are those times where enemies will not attack you, increased healing over damage reduction is better there.
*There is never a time where you will not heal but only get attacked and where the 1-2% dam reduction would save your life (aka stunlocked)


I'd say keep the campaign armorings
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:23 am

crazyBE wrote:
*Increased healing increases the self healing you do when enemies attack you as well
*There are those times where enemies will not attack you, increased healing over damage reduction is better there.
*There is never a time where you will not heal but only get attacked and where the 1-2% dam reduction would save your life (aka stunlocked)


I'd say keep the campaign armorings

This I can agree with. I know you like your survivablity Dres, but this will push your healing further (in theory). I don't have nor have seen the numbers to back up my claims though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 am

Same with scoundrel, the pvp 4 piece and pve 4 piece are worthless for healing.

Don't know if i should go with 15% crit chance of kolto cloud or 1s increase in dodge.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:01 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Same with scoundrel, the pvp 4 piece and pve 4 piece are worthless for healing.

Don't know if i should go with 15% crit chance of kolto cloud or 1s increase in dodge.

Take the +5 energy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:09 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Same with scoundrel, the pvp 4 piece and pve 4 piece are worthless for healing.

Don't know if i should go with 15% crit chance of kolto cloud or 1s increase in dodge.

Take the +5 energy Laughing

Fuck the +5 energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?   

Back to top Go down
 

PvP Hybrid Healing Set Bonus, Which Armourings?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Healing Mercurio
» What would you do if knowing your brute will not get any bonus in next 10lv
» Assassin's Creed 3 - Pre Order Bonus
» Is a making a FPS MUGEN game with bonus stages worth our time?
» The Official Bonus Animals, Scenarios, American Flag, and Other Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: Class Discussion :: Jedi Consular|Sith Inquisitor-