Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 I'm coming home, I'm coming home~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : Sunny, Sunny Florida

PostSubject: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 pm

Well, kind of. It's like I was a somewhat cool guy who went away to college, and now I'm coming back, but you guys have probably forgotten about me and I'm getting off topic.

So, 2 good things happened this week.
1. My computer is finally getting fixed. if you read this thread, you know what finally happened. After nearly a year, a computer able to run anything more than minecraft will be mine, since I finally got enough to have it sent to the shop.
2. The game is going free to play, so I won't have to wait or anything to jump back in. Happy times!

So, know that I haven't played since February, I think. Can someone give me a brief summary of what's been going on, both in SWTOR and this guild? And do people still vehemently hate elevators?
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:21 pm

Nope, we have not forgotten you.

New stuff with this the game: As you said it's going f2p. Shame that you will be so limited (3 wz per week, something similar in FPs and no Ops) unless you shell out. But since you were a sub you will be given Preferred Status which is a little less restricted. Other than that we got merged into a massive server so group content is so much easier to do. And people still QQ about everything and bitch about SWTOR dying. Not something that will change any time soon.

New stuff in the guild: Well a lot of people have left and/or migrated to GW2. We have had a officer restructure recently (why I have a red name now, Dreselus btw if you did not know =D) and are now recruiting as we got to a low point of not being able to even do progression without PuGing. Considering how many people joined just last week I am hopeful for the future (may even end up doing 16 man ops and whatnot).

And lifts are as deadly as ever.

On an administrative side of things your account may have been removed from the guild due to inactivity so you will need to send a whisper to someone to invite you back.

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:39 pm

Derpy wrote:
On an administrative side of things your account may have been removed from the guild due to inactivity so you will need to send a whisper to someone to invite you back.
He disappeared pre-merge so he would have to be readded regardless. Welcome back Pop! I told you all I didn't eat him.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
MajorPoptard
Pony
Pony
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2011-10-01
Location : Sunny, Sunny Florida

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Ah, your love makes me feel great!

...wait, why are you taking out your lightsaber? I'm not a changeling!

Also, I've been out of things so long that I only know about half of those shorthand terms. Specifically, what is the mysterious 'wz' you keep referring to?

And how much people have left already? When I left, we had like 50+ full members and like 200 people who joined in game only. Will I be considered too much of a noob even to people who joined like this summer?

And put that lightsaber away, I'm clean!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:25 pm

MajorPoptard wrote:
Ah, your love makes me feel great!

...wait, why are you taking out your lightsaber? I'm not a changeling!

Also, I've been out of things so long that I only know about half of those shorthand terms. Specifically, what is the mysterious 'wz' you keep referring to?

And how much people have left already? When I left, we had like 50+ full members and like 200 people who joined in game only. Will I be considered too much of a noob even to people who joined like this summer?

And put that lightsaber away, I'm clean!

We'll help you catch up. WZ stands for Warzone, there is a new one coming next patch.

We are 170+ in-game, some are inactive though.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:28 pm

Also there's a Group Finder function now so you no longer have to spam fleet for trying to a Flashpoint Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
MajorPoptard wrote:
Ah, your love makes me feel great!

...wait, why are you taking out your lightsaber? I'm not a changeling!

Also, I've been out of things so long that I only know about half of those shorthand terms. Specifically, what is the mysterious 'wz' you keep referring to?

And how much people have left already? When I left, we had like 50+ full members and like 200 people who joined in game only. Will I be considered too much of a noob even to people who joined like this summer?

And put that lightsaber away, I'm clean!

We'll help you catch up. WZ stands for Warzone, there is a new one coming next patch.


There is not.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2011-08-24
Location : Salem, OR

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Welcome back! I knew that Fluttershy hadn't eaten you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
MajorPoptard wrote:
Ah, your love makes me feel great!

...wait, why are you taking out your lightsaber? I'm not a changeling!

Also, I've been out of things so long that I only know about half of those shorthand terms. Specifically, what is the mysterious 'wz' you keep referring to?

And how much people have left already? When I left, we had like 50+ full members and like 200 people who joined in game only. Will I be considered too much of a noob even to people who joined like this summer?

And put that lightsaber away, I'm clean!

We'll help you catch up. WZ stands for Warzone, there is a new one coming next patch.


There is not.

There is in my butt.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
MajorPoptard wrote:
Ah, your love makes me feel great!

...wait, why are you taking out your lightsaber? I'm not a changeling!

Also, I've been out of things so long that I only know about half of those shorthand terms. Specifically, what is the mysterious 'wz' you keep referring to?

And how much people have left already? When I left, we had like 50+ full members and like 200 people who joined in game only. Will I be considered too much of a noob even to people who joined like this summer?

And put that lightsaber away, I'm clean!

We'll help you catch up. WZ stands for Warzone, there is a new one coming next patch.


There is not.

There is in my butt.

Lies. Went pretty deep in there and didn't see it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: I'm coming home, I'm coming home~   

Back to top Go down
 

I'm coming home, I'm coming home~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» New LEGO store coming to Newark, DE!!!
» Skaven are coming, oh Noes
» Space Quest IV.5 Roger Wilco and The Voyage Home
» Minecraft is coming too Xbox Live Arcade.
» The house is coming along nicely.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-