Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bluescreen Bronies Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:30 am

The latest nightly roundup mentions that there is an new episode of a podcast called the Bluescreen Bronies. Apparently they have a new "Guild of the Week" segment. We should get our guild on that!

Oh wait, we already are!

If you just want to see our little segment, skip to here.

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:16 am

'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server (now I know there are much better progression guilds on this server but last time we managed to beat Silver Order) Let's make more TFB times until it's down. While more than 3 hours per run is not really possible due to 'hitting the wall' we should really attempt to get it down ASAP, especially considering how close we are to getting Operator IX down.

'May the horse be with you' Unamused

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:43 am

Darth Dreselus wrote:
'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server

First on republic side on our server *
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:46 am

crazyBE wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:
'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server

First on republic side on our server *

You know, I know it, the video said it. Why do you feel the need to correct me?

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:06 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
'May the horse be with you' Unamused
I said that jokingly, it was supposed to be "Spreading Love and Tolerance Across the Galaxy." I guess he liked my suggestion better.
Derp!

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
crazyBE wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:
'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server

First on republic side on our server *

You know, I know it, the video said it. Why do you feel the need to correct me?

I did not mean to anger you at all.
I saw it was incorrect and decided to let you know.

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:40 pm


_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:13 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server (now I know there are much better progression guilds on this server but last time we managed to beat Silver Order) Let's make more TFB times until it's down. While more than 3 hours per run is not really possible due to 'hitting the wall' we should really attempt to get it down ASAP, especially considering how close we are to getting Operator IX down.

'May the horse be with you' Unamused

Do you need me to hold your hand with Seer healing? Best apples

As for our segment, we spent like an hour and a half in a Skype call with them and it apparently produced a minute worth of information that they could have gotten from data mining/emailing us. I can't complain though as free promotion is free promotion.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
avatar

Posts : 1195
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : England, Russia or Czech

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:02 pm

Fluttershy wrote:


Do you need me to hold your hand with Seer healing? Best apples

Balance DPS mate.

_________________
Victory and a Muffin!
Rule 34(b) of the Interwebz: If it exists, there is a pony of it.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:05 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:
'They are currently recruiting'

Well we should do really, its been rather fail lately, especially considering that we got HM EC first on our server (now I know there are much better progression guilds on this server but last time we managed to beat Silver Order) Let's make more TFB times until it's down. While more than 3 hours per run is not really possible due to 'hitting the wall' we should really attempt to get it down ASAP, especially considering how close we are to getting Operator IX down.

'May the horse be with you' Unamused

Do you need me to hold your hand with Seer healing? Best apples

As for our segment, we spent like an hour and a half in a Skype call with them and it apparently produced a minute worth of information that they could have gotten from data mining/emailing us. I can't complain though as free promotion is free promotion.

While I agree that free promotion is always nice, it was a pretty bullshit segment for how long that call was and all the shit we talked about....ah well. It was fun none the less.

_________________
Shoo-Bee-Doo, Shoo-Shoo-Bee-Doo!
We are now going to be the numver one progression guild in ToonTown.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:49 am

Watch as this increases our member size by exactly 0.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:53 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:


Do you need me to hold your hand with Seer healing? Best apples

Balance DPS mate.

Have you met Goopy, Saboteur extraordinaire? Also, do we really have that many healers consistently running that we have our Sages respecing?

Amorphic wrote:
Watch as this increases our member size by exactly 0.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:37 pm

I mean what are the chances that one of the 115 (Guessing half that number is our guild watching it) people that watched the podcast

a) plays tor
b) on the harbinger
c) on republic
d) isn't already in a guild that they wouldn't want to leave

And I highly doubt that the knowledge of a brony guild would actually make someone buy the game if they haven't already because there is pretty much a brony community for every game.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:45 pm

Amorphic wrote:
I mean what are the chances that one of the 115 (Guessing half that number is our guild watching it) people that watched the podcast

a) plays tor
b) on the harbinger
c) on republic
d) isn't already in a guild that they wouldn't want to leave

And I highly doubt that the knowledge of a brony guild would actually make someone buy the game if they haven't already because there is pretty much a brony community for every game.

Oh no, I totally agree with you. It was mostly just for fun and I like trolling around.

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:59 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
I mean what are the chances that one of the 115 (Guessing half that number is our guild watching it) people that watched the podcast

a) plays tor
b) on the harbinger
c) on republic
d) isn't already in a guild that they wouldn't want to leave

And I highly doubt that the knowledge of a brony guild would actually make someone buy the game if they haven't already because there is pretty much a brony community for every game.

Oh no, I totally agree with you. It was mostly just for fun and I like trolling around.

You, trolling? Meow that is just silly.

Best apples

_________________
Shoo-Bee-Doo, Shoo-Shoo-Bee-Doo!
We are now going to be the numver one progression guild in ToonTown.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
avatar

Posts : 1944
Join date : 2011-06-17
Location : Redmond, Washington

PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:40 am

Lyra wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
I mean what are the chances that one of the 115 (Guessing half that number is our guild watching it) people that watched the podcast

a) plays tor
b) on the harbinger
c) on republic
d) isn't already in a guild that they wouldn't want to leave

And I highly doubt that the knowledge of a brony guild would actually make someone buy the game if they haven't already because there is pretty much a brony community for every game.

Oh no, I totally agree with you. It was mostly just for fun and I like trolling around.

You, trolling? Meow that is just silly.

Best apples

_________________
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bluescreen Bronies Podcast   

Back to top Go down
 

Bluescreen Bronies Podcast

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» New 40k Podcast!
» Welcome to Splintermind: The Dark Eldar Podcast
» Do you listen to music or a podcast while playing Fallout? (Or TES)
» The Screaming Heretic Podcast
» Dota On Demand Podcast / Show!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: MLP Friendship is Magic Guild :: General Discussion-