Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

1.5 on the PTS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 am

Derpy wrote:
Finally news on the NiM EC

T&Z:

new mechanic: use any medpack at the start of the fight to remove a dot (I am serious)

Seriously hope the other fights are not as lame, I mean use a medpack...really? Get my spellbook Essentially it prevents from using a medpack to actually heal up.

Literally the most disappointing mechanic addition ever. Maybe they just made the guy at the end an actual boss. Or maybe i'm just being optimistic
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:51 am

Welp, months of work for, "I know guys, let's make them use a medpack...at the START of the fight! Brilliant!"

*sigh* Let's hope the rest of the bosses show a modicum of ingenuity.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 9:58 am

I can come up with better mechanics in a second:

-make the third guy uninterruptible. Hey presto a difficult encounter.
-Both Z and T give fearful, healers with fearful take damage if they heal whoever has aggro on the boss that gave the fearful (obv they would not both be called fearful) thus the whole team has to switch.
-Z gets a shield making him immune but half of Toth's damage is transferred to him, making the Dps on Z switch to Toth for 10s
-A buff/debuff to the healers varying their healing output, making them plan healing in advance (i.e. they get 100% increase for 10s and then 75% decrease for 20s, healers must top up people in the first 10s so they survive the rest of the combat, this would require good communication between the healers so they don't both heal the same target and forget someone)
-at 50% T&Z jump to each other, become untauntable and start doing massive AOE damage, all players must run to 30m+, tanks have to taunt as soon as this ends so they do not get the proximity buff (which they would not get during the AOE phase)

and there is countless more.

F&S

-S gets a shield making him immune, the only way to dispell it is to angle F when he does his incinerate so it also incinerates S. People on S have to jump off or they get hit as well (essentially Incinerate would be small angle cone with 30m range)

I realise that most of these suggestions are absolute PuG killers but who is gonna PuG NiM EC.

ATM it just looks like
-can you heal through the increased damage?
-can you beat the enrage?
-Yes? well here is some Dread Guard Gear.

Also the people in the vid have pre 1.4 gear and got to 3%. Throw some 63s in the mix and you are sorted.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 am

Derpy wrote:
Finally news on the NiM EC

T&Z:

new mechanic: use any medpack at the start of the fight to remove a dot (I am serious)

Seriously hope the other fights are not as lame, I mean use a medpack...really? Get my spellbook Essentially it prevents from using a medpack to actually heal up.

Use combat stealth to disable mechanic.
Gratz you're just doing a HM EC with more hp/damage taken.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 1:42 pm

Also White Crystals are back, if you have been keeping any now may be the time to sell them (I may sell my purple ones)
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 7:32 pm

I hope the rest of NM EC isn't this disappointing. Maybe the tanks will apply two cleanseable DOTs, lord forbid.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 3:54 pm

Fuck the bowcaster, my (as of yet non-existent) Sniper needs this.

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 Sniperrifle2

Also throw-able Huttball

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 Balltoss
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 5:57 pm

why is there no dueling in operations..........
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Amorphic wrote:
Because the fucking space police said so. Also, they probably don't want Guardians Force Pushing people to naughty places.

Last edited by Lyra on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Jesus christ, I hit edit instead of quote...)
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:18 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:
Because the fucking space police said so. Also, they probably don't want Guardians Force Pushing people to naughty places.

The thought of getting force pushed in my naughty place... Im sorry!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 4:50 am

Lyra wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:

Don't worry, I'll force push my Deep Wriggler into really naughty places. *Wink*
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 9:07 am

Lyra wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Amorphic wrote:

It could be worse. For example, it could be a Sith Sorcerer or an extremely lightsaber-happy Marauder.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 10:33 am

1.5 brings you voiced emotes, pretty cool IMO.

Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:01 am

*imagining the fleet* SO awesome!

Last edited by Shinjiro on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:08 am

*Gasp*
Oh, that is going to be awesome.
Smiiile!
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:41 pm

Shinjiro wrote:
*imagining the fleet* SO awesome!

Haha yeah...
guess BW thought it wasn't laggy enough -_-
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Oh god.....the fleet is going to sound like a fucking amphiteatre of children who refuse to shut up.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Lyra wrote:
Oh god.....the fleet is going to sound like a fucking amphiteatre of children who refuse to shut up.
This is how I imagine the fleet one the first day of this patch.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

It will be even worse on Imp fleet with all those evil laughs and snarly comments.

Shy, you are too obsessed with TF2, you need a healthy dose of Ponies.

Also blaster

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 Original

And Nightmare EC mount...is a TANK

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 MmCWf

Cartel market, you can keep your throne.

(all those 'Drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword' jokes that will follow)
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:37 pm

Derpy wrote:
It will be even worse on Imp fleet with all those evil laughs and snarly comments.

Shy, you are too obsessed with TF2, you need a healthy dose of Ponies.

Also blaster

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 Original

And Nightmare EC mount...is a TANK

1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 MmCWf

Cartel market, you can keep your throne.

(all those 'Drive me closer I want to hit them with my sword' jokes that will follow)

Pink skirt or silver/gray looking thing...hmmm
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 2:53 pm

That tank mount is just awesome. I think I'll stick to the ones I know that I have a chance of getting, though. Bwahahaha!

I don't know quite what to think of the blaster with the targeting vortex. It made sense on the sniper rifle, but it just seems too much for a pistol.

Maybe it's just me. Uh you choose
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
That tank mount is just awesome. I think I'll stick to the ones I know that I have a chance of getting, though. Bwahahaha!

I don't know quite what to think of the blaster with the targeting vortex. It made sense on the sniper rifle, but it just seems too much for a pistol.

Maybe it's just me. Uh you choose

makes sense for a gunslinger imo.

But yeah silly on a Bounty Hunter
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 7:54 pm

The targeting vortex on the pistol would be cool if on both weapons it faces inward, if it's on the outside it would just look stupid. Also, I can see people going a little wild with those tank mounts. "HEY GUYS. LET'S BLOCK MORE THINGS."
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:57 am

Fluttershy wrote:
The targeting vortex on the pistol would be cool if on both weapons it faces inward, if it's on the outside it would just look stupid. Also, I can see people going a little wild with those tank mounts. "HEY GUYS. LET'S BLOCK MORE THINGS."

Ah good times back in the days when we blocked off one of the paths on the fleet with our big ass speeders Hello pony!
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:42 pm

I can imagine that that caused quite a stir and a rush of people looking to see where they can buy such big-ass speeders. Bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.5 on the PTS   1.5 on the PTS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.5 on the PTS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: General Discussion-