Share | 

Hidden in the merger FAQ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Hidden in the merger FAQ... Empty
PostSubject: Hidden in the merger FAQ...   Hidden in the merger FAQ... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:50 pm

...was this

BW wrote:

In order to do this, we started by raising the character limit per server to twelve (12). This new limit is applied to all accounts, even those who currently have fewer than eight characters across all servers.

Would anyone even consider it just to have mirror classes. Otherwise I guess they could work as crafters.

Also did anyone else think that this applied to the Shadow as a class or was it just me.
Back to top Go down
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the merger FAQ...   Hidden in the merger FAQ... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:26 am

Time to play a BH bounce
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the merger FAQ...   Hidden in the merger FAQ... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 3:13 am

time to give celest full legacy gear, play an assault vanguard and send over my gear whenever I feel like playing the other class Surprised (not like I care about having a little accuracy + no set bonus)
edit: woot just noticed my unicorn title
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the merger FAQ...   Hidden in the merger FAQ... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the merger FAQ...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: General Discussion-