Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine Empty
PostSubject: Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine   Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Discuss Game Night!

---PAST---

When: Wednesday August 1st, 8:00pm GMT-5 (2:00am GMT +1)

What: Do you like zombies? Survival horror pique your interest? Maybe you want to game with some of your fellow ponies? How about a friendly game of Left 4 Dead 2 Versus Mode hosted by Star Ponies! Come on out and join us for a night full of fun and mischief.

Rules: The gametype is Versus. Teams will be chosen randomly at the beginning of each match by leaving the "Choose Character" option on random in the game lobby. Maps will be chosen at random by the lobby leader. Players are urged to use Mumble and stay in the Kaizu Pony Studio for the duration of the event for easy coordination.

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you all there!

-------------

Last edited by Fluttershy on Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine   Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 3:55 pm

---PAST---

When: Sunday August 12th, 6:00pm GMT-5 (11:00pm GMT +1)

What: How about some team work and skill building exercises to prepare us for the next time we find each other in the versus arena? Come on out at the new time and we'll split up into groups and try our hand at L4D2's Campaign! Learn the maps, skills, and strategies to becoming a team to be reckoned with in any L4D competition.

Rules: The gametype is Campaign. We will meet in Kaizu Pony Studio at the designated time and split into teams with the players at hand. Difficulties and maps are up to the discretion of your team's "leader."

Thanks for reading and we hope to see you all there!

-------------
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine   Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:30 pm

When: Saturday August 18th, 8:30pm GMT -5 (2:30am GMT +1)

What: Join your fellow ponies as we tackle the new Team Fortress 2 Mann Vs. Machine gametype which puts you and five of your friends against endless hordes of robots attempting to plant a bomb in one of the many Mann Co. headquarters.

Rules: We will meet up in Kaizu Pony Studio on Mumble and split up into equally divided teams. Players are welcome to move into other empty chat rooms or form their own in order to strategize.

I hope to see you all there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine   Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game Night: TF2 Mann Vs. Machine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top