My Adventures At ConnectiCon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

My Adventures At ConnectiCon Empty
PostSubject: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:52 pm

So, this past weekend I had the opportunity to go to ConnectiCon in Hartford, CT. It's been going on for 6 years and i've always wanted to go. It just so happens this year that a band dropped out and they needed a spot filled. Turns out the guy running the con was in my Shadowcast for REPO The Genetic Opera and he invited us to perform Friday and Saturday. Friday, my cast did Dr. Horrible, the musical episode of Buffy and the episode Out of Gas from Firefly. Saturday we performed REPO.

We also got a full access pass to the con. I've seen some great costumes come out of the con, so I was excited to get a bunch of pics. I did just that. I was pleased at the number of ponies there. I now present some choice photos from my travels that weekend. It's under a cut so this doesn't destroy people's browsers.

Spoiler:

~D
Back to top Go down
Braeburn
Pony
Pony
Braeburn

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Third to last made me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 6:04 pm

SO MUCH GEEK WIN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Some of those were really impressive! A few of those costumes are quite the commitment.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 2:19 am

That last one: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaspianSK
Filly
Filly
CaspianSK

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:29 am

I know the guy with the Crow robot. He's a staffer at Anime Boston and a pro cosplayer. So I'm not surprised.

The Weeping Angel was freaky!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:39 pm

CaspianSK wrote:
I know the guy with the Crow robot. He's a staffer at Anime Boston and a pro cosplayer. So I'm not surprised.

The Weeping Angel was freaky!

Lol. You're from Somerville? I grew up in RI but now live just over the border in Rehoboth, MA. Very Happy Say...you want to come to Canterlot Gardens at the end of September? I could use another brony for the drive/hotel! Also, there will be quite a few guildies there and we plan on having a crazy time!

~D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adventures At ConnectiCon   My Adventures At ConnectiCon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Adventures At ConnectiCon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top