.MOV Series (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: .MOV Series (NSFW)   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:42 pm

Well, you either know what these are or you don't. They just released the newest one today and there's only one left.

They're VERY NSFW, thus the tag in the title of the post. Without further ado, here are the five that have been released thus far! They do go in order, so watch them as they're posted and you'll be caught up on one of the most effed up series i've ever seen!

SWAG.MOV
Coming Soon!

THIS SHIT IS HERE!

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .MOV Series (NSFW)   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Bumping so that everyone can see the amazing!

SWAG.MOV

Stay for the credits. The dedication to Lauren is heartwarming and accurate.

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .MOV Series (NSFW)   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:01 pm

That was a way to, er, end it?
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
PadawanTwilight
Filly
Filly
PadawanTwilight

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: .MOV Series   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Frankly, I only found the first short APPLE.MOV to be sufficiently amusing in matters of content and generality. The remaining works become too crude and too out-of-character to appreciate (despite the fact that you can't take them seriously). Still, each to one's own and at least we can appreciate the general fandom in those who value the positive virtues and integrity of the canon works that are uplifting and entertaining.

Side note, Kira Buckland appears to have attained a rather high reputation as one of the best fan-voices for Twilight Sparkle. She's contributed to many other fan-works and always provided a voice that if Tara Strong were to pass the reins to, Kira Buckland would be the one.
Back to top Go down
Tychonitrus
Filly
Filly
Tychonitrus

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .MOV Series (NSFW)   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 3:46 am

Despite the rather unique and more-than-a-little unhinging breed of comedy used in these, I find that I actually like these. I mean, Discord looks flank-kicking awesome, the one robo-Dash somehow spawned a crackload of clones, references galore, and epic VA... these things and more made this disturbingly-amusing series rather successful in my opinion.

Also, Fluttershy and her shed. "I'm gonna sing a song for youuuuu..." By Celestia, if that ain't catchy, I don't know what is. Bwahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.MOV Series (NSFW) Empty
PostSubject: Re: .MOV Series (NSFW)   .MOV Series (NSFW) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.MOV Series (NSFW)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top