Random Poll Thingie

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaytzota
Filly
Filly
Kaytzota

Random Poll Thingie Empty
PostSubject: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:42 am

So, I was at work, and bored as always. So I started thinking. What would I do if I could bend and rewrite reality as I saw fit? Answer that question for all the categories. The only thing that limits you is your imagination.

Only affects myself: My own house, new car, new computer.

Affects the entire world: No more extremely fat people, or extremely skinny people.

An evil act: Send anyone that crosses me into their own little Hell that I devise for them.

A good act: Set up a floating garden meant for food to supply the entire world.

One incredibly silly act: Have a volcano of pudding spring up in every major city and spray their loads everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:51 am

Only affects myself: A quantum computer, the ability to speak/read/write all languages fluently, endless musical talent

Affects the entire world: Remove all illnesses in the world. ALL of them.

An evil act: The ability to send someone into an eternal slumber where they are plagued by nightmares that only their own minds can dream up.

A good act: The granting of one benevolent wish to any person who asks.

One incredibly silly act: CHEESE FOR EVERYONE! Or cheese for no one. That's just as much as a celebration if you don't like cheese right?

Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 8:12 am

Only affects myself: Lot's of money.

Affects the entire world: Nobody else has money.

An evil act: Steal more money.

A good act: Give a penny to a homeless person.

One incredibly silly act: Burn all my money.

...wait a minute
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 10:57 am

Only affects myself: Be able to control every function of my body down to the cellular level. I can increase or decrease my metabolism, heart rate, lung control, virus and bacteria fighting agents will be at my disposal...yeah. And be able to let it run on auto pilot when I want so it doesn't drive me insane 24/7.

Affects the entire world: Advance science to the point where faster than light travel is possible and medical advances make the average human lifespan ~100 years. This way, we can begin expanding out into the galaxy and have the technology to make it happen. Also, making sure that along with the knowledge of that tech, we have the wisdom to use it ethically.

An evil act: Make 1/3 of the population of the Earth disappear without anyone missing them. The world will just resume and adjust for the absence of these people. I will be the only one who knows what happened.

A good act: Get rid of all air pollution currently in the atmosphere.

One incredibly silly act: The ability to have whoever is around me break out in a Broadway level musical number whenever I want.

~D

Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:28 pm

Only affects myself: Being able to travel between every reality at will while making sure I can adjust to that reality however I choose. (in other words: travel to Equestria and become a pony whenever the hell I want Razz )

Affects the entire world: Create a hell and a heaven Wink

An evil act: Take over the world and make everyone do my bidding. Also learn how to use the force and choke everyone I don't like.

A good act: Why the hell would I want to use my awesome powers for that?

One incredibly silly act: The sun and moon now get raised and lowered by their respective goddesses.
Back to top Go down
Twilight Sparkle
Colt
Colt
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm

Only affects myself: Have all the consoles and a vast amount of games.

Affects the entire world: Make it illegal to make crappy games unless they have comedic purpose.

An evil act: Arrest everyone who starts "Console Wars"

A good act: Arrest everyone who starts "Console Wars" (Including "PC IS DA BEST DAWG")

One incredibly silly act: Touch myself in public in every public location of the world.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:34 pm

Only affects myself: increase my brain capacity to waaay beyond human limits. Then start working on creating life or something.

Affects the entire world: Solve every problem regarding sickness and hunger before breakfast.

An evil act: Creating a virus to kill off any resistance while I take over the world.

A good act: Create a cure for the virus. Only for those who follow me though. >:3

One incredibly silly act: Growing a pair of wings on my back that's too small to do anything useful.

Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 3:57 am

Only affects myself: The power to protect others. Become a super hero.

Affects the entire world: People grow in enlightenment. Be able to accept and respect each others differences.

An evil act: There is always darkness within the light. Evil will come, darkness will rise.

A good act: Stop the darkness from rising. Continue to do so until I'm gone.

One incredibly silly act: Find a shark. Do a jump and high five the shark while doing it. Yes, the shark understands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Poll Thingie   Random Poll Thingie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Poll Thingie

View previous topic View next topic Back to top