1.3 Info and Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Saw this over on IGN today and thought i'd share!

1.3 Info From IGN

~D
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:24 pm

So, diddly squat on ranked warzones, eh? I'm kind of shocked that they're not more concerned with the fact that PvP in their game is dying.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Now the fun part is figuring out when it's going to drop. Anyone remember how long before 1.2 the announcement came? I think it was like, mid March because I did Novare at PAX East which was the first weekend of April. 1.2 came out on the 12th. Maybe 1.3 will come out on June 13th? 1.2 = 12 1.3 = 13? I'm just being silly now.

Actually...looking at the calendar, June 13th is a Wednesday. 1.2 came out on a Thursday...hmmm. If i'm right about this, i'll be shocked. I'm just throwing out random stuff. :p

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:32 pm

They said the time frame between 1.1 and 1.2 is supposed to be smaller than 1.2 to 1.3. Don't get your hopes up though.

Also, is anyone else impartial to the group finder? It may just be due to the fact we are a larger guild and have less of an issue with assembling groups, but I generally hear people would rather find people on their own rather than just get matched up with randoms. A PUG is a PUG but you still have more say when making the team yourself.

The thing I'm most excited for is the expansion to the Legacy system. Character perks will make leveling alts easier and a bit more fun. All my monies into increased Sprint.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:55 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
They said the time frame between 1.1 and 1.2 is supposed to be smaller than 1.2 to 1.3. Don't get your hopes up though.

Also, is anyone else impartial to the group finder? It may just be due to the fact we are a larger guild and have less of an issue with assembling groups, but I generally hear people would rather find people on their own rather than just get matched up with randoms. A PUG is a PUG but you still have more say when making the team yourself.

The thing I'm most excited for is the expansion to the Legacy system. Character perks will make leveling alts easier and a bit more fun. All my monies into increased Sprint.

I'm all for a dungeon finder. In WoW, my guild was basically non-existent at the end of my time, so i'd ask around in SW or whatever capital I happened to be in. Sometimes i'd get a few people, sometimes we'd have to PUG a few more. I was in more successful PUGs than fail ones. Most were decent, some were just amazing and a few were baby punching bad.

And yes...making leveling my alts easier is going to be totally sweet. Very Happy

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:21 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

Yeah! this will be awesome and totally worth it for my non 50 alts which will be one by then..... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:33 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

You should still be able to create it yourself - Get the group together, then tell it to send you to a Flashpoint.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

1.3 Info and Video Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1.3 Info and Video   1.3 Info and Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1.3 Info and Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top