View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:17 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Dekadash wrote:
I would like 13 of Aim Augs. If you need Zal or Dur I got some and I saw there is the sliceing mats in GB
Almost 200 Augmentors, you're welcome btw. Smiiile!

Shy,you derp!!!

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 am

Shinjiro wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Dekadash wrote:
I would like 13 of Aim Augs. If you need Zal or Dur I got some and I saw there is the sliceing mats in GB

Shy,you derp!!!

What? Don't tell me someone took them all for companions now. Confounded ponies...
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:37 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Dekadash wrote:

Shy,you derp!!!

What? Don't tell me someone took them all for companions now. Confounded ponies...

Not again Derp! , i thought you meant the total augmentors for 13 aim augments.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 5:58 am

Shinjiro wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Shinjiro wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Dekadash wrote:

Shy,you derp!!!

Not again Derp! , i thought you meant the total augmentors for 13 aim augments.
Oh, no, just stating I have stockpiled the bank with an absurd amount of Augmentors. Best apples
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:10 am

battlemaster vanguard legs. As well as 6 augmentation kits and 6 aim augments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:21 pm

14 augmentation kit mk-6.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:27 am

Could I please request six Augmentation Kits MK-6 and three of each of the Shield and Absorb Augments for Kiratahn?

I'll send you some materials some time in the next few days. I don't have much by way of Mandalorian Iron, but I do have quite a lot of the basic Rank 6 materials.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
Could I please request six Augmentation Kits MK-6 and three of each of the Shield and Absorb Augments for Kiratahn?

I'll send you some materials some time in the next few days. I don't have much by way of Mandalorian Iron, but I do have quite a lot of the basic Rank 6 materials.

It doesn't require Mando Iron. You need 4 Neural Augmenters (grade 6 purple Slicing mats) instead
Back to top Go down
KronusZ
Pony
Pony
KronusZ

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:12 pm

can i please have:

4 mk-6 kits
2 absorb augments (22)
2 shield augments (22)

char name KronusZ

THANKS PINKIE~!
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:57 am

14 Cuning Augments please and any kits you can spare.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 am

Could I request a further 5 Augmentation MK-6 kits, three absorption augments and two shield augments for Kiratahn, please?
I cannot easily get any materials to you that you would find useful this time around; I'll try, but there is no guarantee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 5:39 pm

War hero field tech chest to derpius.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 3:18 pm

14 advanced Skill Augment 22 - LunarPrincess

I'd craft them myself but I don't have access to the mats in the bank.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 pm

Could I have 8 augmentation MK-6 kits and 8 overkill augments (I think that's the one which gives power + endurance stats...) for Ziodus, please?
Might as well start preparing him for endgame, as he will hopefully be 50 by the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:17 pm

Skarkdahn wrote:
Could I have 8 augmentation MK-6 kits and 8 overkill augments (I think that's the one which gives power + endurance stats...) for Ziodus, please?
Might as well start preparing him for endgame, as he will hopefully be 50 by the end of this week.

Overkill augments are made by Armstech not Armormech.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:03 pm

Are they indeed?
Heh. I never knew that. Thanks for the correction!
Nevermind the augments then; I'll have to find someway else to get them.

Thanks again, Luna.

EDIT: Could I request three reflex augments? I can easily get 5 overkill augments, provided nobody minds me taking them from the guild-bank. If they do, then I won't bother; they have just been sitting there for quite a while now.
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:37 am

Me again; sorry for the constant requests! (Should be the last batch for some time).

Could I have two more augmentation MK-6 kits and two Advanced Reflex 22 augments for Ziodus, please?
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:19 pm

This will be the last request that I make of you for augments until some new tier comes out (which it boundless will with additional levels...), as after my new 'slinger, I highly doubt that I will get any more characters on the Republic side up to 55.

Thus, could I request 9 Augmentation Kit MK-9s, and the same number of blue Skill Augment 28s?

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pinkie's Armory   Pinkie's Armory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pinkie's Armory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: SWTOR Discussion :: Trading Post-