View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Did the votes reset?
Or did I just derp and forget to vote last night...

Yeah. The last one ended just after midnight today (the 29th). This one went up just before 1am EST, so that's when the voting will end. I'm setting them for 24 hours and leaving it.

Party of One - 7
The Best Night Ever - 4

Those are as of 2:36pm EST. Still about 10 and change hours to vote!

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:47 am

Well folks, there are only two votes left to determine the winner!

The winner of last night's poll was Party of One at 9-5 over The Best Night Ever.

The next 24 hours will determine which episode will go up against Party of One to vie for the title of Season 1 Champion!

Be sure to vote! Voting will close at 3:45am EST on Tuesday, May 1st!

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:37 pm

Well, it's all come down to this! With a 9-6 vote, Sonic Rainboom hands Suited For Success a pink slip and moves on to face Party of One in the final match up of this competition!

Be sure to vote! Poll will be open until 5:30pm EST on May 2nd.

MAY THE BEST EPISODE WIN!

Oh, and please...don't cheat. There were an inordinate amount of votes on Best Night Ever Vs. Cutie Mark Chronicles. 24 to be exact. Most of the other votes here have only gotten up to 14 or so. Please, just vote from your main account. :p

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 2:40 pm

Very little time left! Sonic Rainboom is posed to be the winner with 75% of the vote!

~D
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:47 pm

With a final vote of 10-4, Sonic Rainboom pulls a flying leg drop on Party of One. Honestly, it's sort of an upset victory. Most people figured Party of One was going to take the crown for this season!

A big thank you to all who took the time to vote and to submit brackets to me! Winners will be announced soonish!

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:09 pm

Yeah! at least i guessed the winner right =D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:04 am

Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 Dr_hax_ultra

Funny thing, I don't even remember Sonic Rainboom.
Back to top Go down
T'Gap
Filly
Filly
T'Gap

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:26 pm

This was fun! Will you be doing a Season 2 Showdown?
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:55 pm

T'Gap wrote:

I will! I'm going to move it closer to the end of the summer so that the second season has time to settle and everyone isn't all "ROYALWEDDINGCADANCECHRYSALISRAOIHIOPHOPNO:GHASOGHASOGHOASIHGASIOHOGHI:IOGOASG" and it wins just based on that. There are some amazing episodes from the second season and i'm going to do more to promote each episode. I'll put up a fun video about it or something. I'll also make each poll 24 hours, so it'll last 25 days.

I still need to score the entries I got from this one! Very Happy I'll announce the winners soon!

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:05 am

Doombah wrote:
T'Gap wrote:

I will! I'm going to move it closer to the end of the summer so that the second season has time to settle and everyone isn't all "ROYALWEDDINGCADANCECHRYSALISRAOIHIOPHOPNO:GHASOGHASOGHOASIHGASIOHOGHI:IOGOASG" and it wins just based on that. There are some amazing episodes from the second season and i'm going to do more to promote each episode. I'll put up a fun video about it or something. I'll also make each poll 24 hours, so it'll last 25 days.

I still need to score the entries I got from this one! Very Happy I'll announce the winners soon!

~D

Go Luna Eclipsed!
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 12:43 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Go Luna Eclipsed!

Second.
Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 Scruffy_2
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 3:33 pm

Seeing the recent activity on here prompted me to do a final tally of the three entries I received and determine who won the bracket tournament!

1st) CrazyBE 19 points
2nd) Gregam 17 points
3rd) Spring Wonder 6 points

Thanks to the three of you who entered! I'll be sending out the winnings shortly!

~Doombah
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

There was a contest, lol wut?
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 1:57 am

Oooo, CrazyBE, you wascawy wabbit. Wink

Thank you Doombah for organizing this mighty fine shindig. Smile
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 2:14 am

Darth Dreselus wrote:

Lol. Yup. If people submitted a bracket, they had the chance to win some credits in game from me. I only had three entries, so it was just a matter of who got what prize. Very Happy

Next time, there will be more organization. This was a great learning experience for me and I plan to do a few other fun polls over the summer months.

~D
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:17 am

Doombah wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:

Lol. Yup. If people submitted a bracket, they had the chance to win some credits in game from me. I only had three entries, so it was just a matter of who got what prize. Very Happy

Next time, there will be more organization. This was a great learning experience for me and I plan to do a few other fun polls over the summer months.

~D

Donate it to the guild bank. It was a guild activity and with only 3 entries I don't want to take the price.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:07 pm

Doombah wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:

~D

Found it, for next time it might be a good idea to provide a link when some of the info is in a different thread. I did not know about the other one until today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!   Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 1 Showdown: FIGHT!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top