New Legacy System Video

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

New Legacy System Video Empty
PostSubject: New Legacy System Video   New Legacy System Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 pm

I just saw this over on the TOR Facebook.

It doesn't really expand all that much, but it's nice to see more than a few quick glimpses of things. The comments section is full of stuff as well. It seems that you can only use Legacy abilities (Jedi with a flamethrower and the like) when you're in your Heroic Moment. That makes sense. It's not going to be super OP, but it's really going to help you when your in need of all the help you can get.

I'm looking forward to this, but at the same time...I have all my characters created already. Most of them are below level 12, so I may reroll depending on how things shake out. Having a Chiss Sith Warrior might be a lot of fun. Smile

~D
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: New Legacy System Video   New Legacy System Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:40 pm

Looks neat! It sounds like they are going to allow cross-faction mailing between characters because one of the devs said "Your Jedi Knight can mail Legacy Gear to your Imperial Agent so they will have good gear at low levels."
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: New Legacy System Video   New Legacy System Video I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Looks neat! It sounds like they are going to allow cross-faction mailing between characters because one of the devs said "Your Jedi Knight can mail Legacy Gear to your Imperial Agent so they will have good gear at low levels."

Finally! Very Happy
Now i can make some resolve stims to do HM on my inq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Legacy System Video   New Legacy System Video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Legacy System Video

View previous topic View next topic Back to top