Share | 

1.2 Patch Notes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wilowah
Colt
Colt

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

Picture of Legacy Unlocks. Not sure if it's up to date.

Linky because it's shrunk too much here.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Wilowah wrote:

I wonder if the boosts you unlock via companion quest progression only apply with an active companion.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl

Last edited by Darth Dreselus on Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:17 pm

Wilowah wrote:

Some of those are pretty nice. All the stuff for your ship is a nice addition, as is the reduced time on Quick Travel. Also, being able to buff a companion character to do more of whatever they do is sweet. Why yes, i'd like my Tharan Cedrax to heal me more. Very Happy

Honestly, I was hoping for more than this. I realize it says it's from 6 days ago and likely to change, but I figured that it would be cooler? It needs to be about 20% cooler. Very Happy

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

๐ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ịị7████████████████████████████████████████
๐ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ịị7████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:02 am

Oh my gosh they added an in-combat rez for Troopers. And they can use Tech Override to make it an instant cast. Fabulous! So a nice one-two, there... no combat rez to best combat rez? xD Wait, can you rez in PvP?

...and interrupting Iron Fist's headshot in HM made him use it more frequently? Jeez.
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:10 am

Wilowah wrote:
Oh my gosh they added an in-combat rez for Troopers. And they can use Tech Override to make it an instant cast. Fabulous! So a nice one-two, there... no combat rez to best combat rez? xD Wait, can you rez in PvP?

...and interrupting Iron Fist's headshot in HM made him use it more frequently? Jeez.

you can res in warzones its just rare cuz the cast times and it just faster to release and run back also with a res you come back with like no health compared to releasing you get full life
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:36 am

Applejack wrote:
you can res in warzones its just rare cuz the cast times and it just faster to release and run back also with a res you come back with like no health compared to releasing you get full life

Well, the only situation I figure it might be remotely useful in PvP (post 1.2, at least) is in the Alderaan Warzone. An example situation: A healer and a DPS at guarding a point. The opposing team group attacks the pair and manages to take down the DPS, yet the healer finishes them off. So instead of allowing their buddy to resurrect back at the spawn and have to speeder back, which may give time for opposition reinforcements to arrive and take out the healer, the healer resurrects and starts healing up his or her DPS buddy.

I know a smart attacker would kill the healer first, so this may only happen often if it's two Commandos/Sages/Scoundrels.

Also, this would probably only work if there's good communication (Mumble) between the players guarding the point. I wouldn't expect a PUG to have this much coordination.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:07 am

Wilowah wrote:
Applejack wrote:

Well, the only situation I figure it might be remotely useful in PvP (post 1.2, at least) is in the Alderaan Warzone. An example situation: A healer and a DPS at guarding a point. The opposing team group attacks the pair and manages to take down the DPS, yet the healer finishes them off. So instead of allowing their buddy to resurrect back at the spawn and have to speeder back, which may give time for opposition reinforcements to arrive and take out the healer, the healer resurrects and starts healing up his or her DPS buddy.

I know a smart attacker would kill the healer first, so this may only happen often if it's two Commandos/Sages/Scoundrels.

Also, this would probably only work if there's good communication (Mumble) between the players guarding the point. I wouldn't expect a PUG to have this much coordination.

Would also work in Voidstar when most of the team is in the spawn and you need people alive to interrupt the bombs. Never seen it happen though and doubt that it will have a widespread use. The res is mainly for PvE.

Derpyn, Toughen, Bluffin, Roughen, Flithy-rich, Ironwill, Timberwulf, Ahuizotl
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:00 pm

Wilowah wrote:

It's about damn time! SO awesome!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1.2 Patch Notes   

Back to top Go down

1.2 Patch Notes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top