Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) Empty
PostSubject: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:53 pm

Posted on EQD, yes, but I still encourage all people of the guild to take part in this survey, and do your best to get non-Bronies to take the survey too!

http://www.bronystudy.com/index.html

Please be sure to read the legal part before you take the survey!

Keep in mind - you may need about half an hour to complete it.

Try to get non-Bronies to take it too, as that's one part the survey!

Last edited by Wilowah on Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New part to it!)
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:05 am

All those spiritual questions make me think they see the community as some kind of cult. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:11 am

crazyBE wrote:
All those spiritual questions make me think they see the community as some kind of cult. Neutral
It makes me think they see us a a bunch of stoners.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:35 am

You were not kidding about the thirty minutes. Smile

That was a good survey! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:53 am

That really was a good one. I remember doing the first one when EQD posted it. Half an hour was certainly not an exaggeration. Depending on if you want to be prolific in the comments section or not, it could even be longer. Smile

I suggest that you take the time and fill it out. You may even realize something about your level of fandom that you may have not noticed before. Very Happy

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:17 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:
It makes me think they see us a a bunch of stoners.

*cough* Wait.....what? *daze*

BTW I only made it to page 8 or so and closed the tab, did not like the survey much, some of the questions felt out of place and I did not want to answer them, regardless of anonymity.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:51 am

Every extensive psychological survey has control questions that do not seem to fit in. It's unfortunate that you will not be contributing your data, but that's ultimately your choice. Yay~! Be sure to contact them about withdrawing your information, as they may still use the answers you already put in!

As the investigator of the study would admit himself, the initial survey was a bit more "friendly," not asking questions viewed as too personal or too sensitive, due to the fact that Bronies may initially see it as a potential threat to the way they are viewed. It is a big problem psychologists have when trying to survey a part of the population.

This may very well bring more light to the way the rest of the population may view us Bronies - statistical evidence, in spite of its weaknesses, can really affect the opinion of some people (or just piss them off, which can be hilarious). I believe our Pinkie Pie said that this would probably help how we're viewed, and I am inclined to agree.

I expect Bronies to be more intelligent on average, considering all the Bronies I've met so far. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:02 am

Looks like there's another part out now. Remember, see if you can get your non-Bronies to participate too for a more valid comparison!
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:06 am

Wilowah wrote:
Looks like there's another part out now. Remember, see if you can get your non-Bronies to participate too for a more valid comparison!

Woof, this one took almost an hour. It was very in-depth though. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 8:54 pm

Too long, won't finish. Got to page eight and was like "screw it." Some of those questions were very...strange near the end.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)   Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brony Study CONTINUED - Take the Survey! (Updated 7/14/12)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top