Share | 

Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life Empty
PostSubject: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm

Equestria Daily put up a discussion about it, so I thought I'd share it here for those of you who either missed it or for some reason don't frequent EQD:

Linky

I encourage everypony to share, because it's just so cool to know how much of a positive impact ponies has had on people!

If you want, you can just share it here.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:16 pm

They led to to waste a lot of time and forget what it was I was doing before them =D.

Also mates, mainly you lot but I will be going to a meetup soon and see how that goes. My older friends are generally okay with it, none of them are bronies but they realise that I am not defined by ponies so they don't really care. On the other hand not many know.

I'd say they make me happy but I have always been very jolly so there is little difference.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm

I started reading because of it even although I used to hate it.
Stupid awesome fanfictions.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:07 pm

It has given me a lot of happiness and smiles. Also, a great group of friends. Smile

I want to bring this feeling of happiness and joy wherever I go. Hopefully when my life is done, people around me will be a little bit happier. That is what the ponies and their friendship has brought into my life.

Back to top Go down
BigMacintosh
Filly
Filly
BigMacintosh

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 11:12 pm

After I saw the first few eps to see what it was all about, I thought at first that it was NBD. Then it slowly started infecting my mind!!!
When I got back home from college I found that all my old friends had also become bronies at around the same time, it was pretty amusing. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life   Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion Over how Friendship is Magic has Affected your Life

View previous topic View next topic Back to top