Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops Empty
PostSubject: Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops   Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Total Biscuit (if you don't know who that is, look him up....now. Pardon? ) interviewed Gabe Amantangelo, the lead designer of PvP, Flashpoints, and Operations. It is well done and very interesting to hear a developer's interview on different subjects and issues from a more candid perspective. They cover questing, faction imbalances, crafting, Ilum, UI mods, !!future content!!, and much more.

VIDEO
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops   Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:15 pm

Pretty good interview and it did cover some good stuff like the PvP/PvE balance along with some of the future content. I'm very happy to hear that they understand the imbalance between crafting professions. Really, why can Armormech get Rakata bracers and belts while Armstech gets nothing at 400? I'd be happy with even a special barrel!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Wayward
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops   Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Total Biscuit is the best! He did a podcast/video about SWTOR that convinced me to get the game (with a little pressure from a friend of course)! I'd post a link, but I joined in the past week and can't post links yet Sad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/WaywardPlayer
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops   Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:18 am

I am listening to it now ^^
At least it's not like the monster podcast with Jesse and his wife that lasted 2.5 hours Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops   Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dev Interview with Lead Designer of PvP/Flashpoints/Ops

View previous topic View next topic Back to top