Hello im new.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fabiafidus
Filly
Filly
Fabiafidus

Hello im new. Empty
PostSubject: Hello im new.   Hello im new. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 10:16 am

Sorry, eh. didnt know where the welcome thread was but anyways here goes.

My name is <Sealed by magix>, and i am a brony! *brohoof*

I am 21 years old and from Denmark. (some small forgotten europe country)

I obviously play swtor like the rest of your guys, and im playing on the server Chuundar as a smuggler,
and the server Sluis shipyards as a trooper.

I am an artist and i do have a deviantart, allthough, i just recently started drawing and illustrating ponies. An example would be my avatar which should represent my smuggler character as rainbowdash.

Before i was an otaku /weaboo/ w/e, but i felt this brony hood was way more interresting so i joined in.
I have now been a brony for well .. since the start of the 4chan war. I think you get the drill.

Anyways, I'm glad to be among the herd! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://animeculture.deviantart.com/
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Hello im new. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im new.   Hello im new. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:31 am

Awesome to have you, put some info about yourself on this thread. It helps keep the forums organised and concise. You can also read up on your guildmates there.

Also your drawing looks great, Rydel and Rarity are our other artists, be sure to check their stuff out in the Sugarcube Cantina and feel free to show of your talents there as well. also get yourself Mumble, and join the crazy stuff we get up to there (warning can get very, very strange at times).
Back to top Go down

Hello im new.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-