The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt Empty
PostSubject: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:54 pm

Whoo boy, I am so going to be eaten for that terrible pun... ah well. All right darlings, as you can see I am a writer. I also go by the name of H.P. Lovecolt, or if you dig further into my past Prince Shadari. Point being is that I've written a lot of works, and I'm going to lay them all out for you. Well, at least the ones that I'm not hiding to save my face. This should also work as a sort of guide line as to how a Prolific Writer Post should work.

ONTO THE FICTION!

Title: Pink'd
Tags: [Random]?
Description: Rainbow Dash gets up early for a change, and finds that not is all as it seems. Pinkie Pie seems to be in more places than one, and Rainbow Dash isn't entirely sure what to do.
Characters in Story: Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie

Title: Swapped
Tags: [Shipping]
Description: Trixie goes to swallow her pride and goes to receive magical training from the one unicorn who had bested her. However a magical mishap changes things, and Trixie finds herself struggling with new emotions and situations she had never imagined.
Characters in Story: Twilight, Trixie
Parts:
Misc: Part of the Magic is Love Tangles series

Title: Fashionably Faux
Tags: [Shipping]
Description: Rarity is desperate for love. She has been shot out of luck with love, and it seems all her friends around her get love where she gets nothing but an aching heart. Desperate times indeed call for desperate measures, and she asks a pony out. Things don't always go as planned, however, and sometimes you have to work to achieve your goal.
Characters in Story: Rarity, Applejack
Parts:
Misc: Part of the Magic is Love Tangles series

Title: Fastest Thing Alive
Tags: [Crossover]
Description: Rainbow Dash wakes up hearing Twilight's Voice in her head. Not sure what's going on she races to the library, having to dodge robots who are attacking her. Clearly somepony is trying to take over Equestria, but who are they? And what are their goals?
Characters in Story: Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie
Misc: Sonic TH Crossover

Title: Trix and Stones may Break my Bones
Tags: [Sad]
Description: Trixie returns to her home town of hoofington after her disastrous encounter with Twilight Sparkle. There she relives her past as she heads home to see her mother, who may not be there when she arrives.
Characters in Story: Trixie

Title: Ponies of the Realm
Tags: [Crossover]
Description: The year is 1037, Celestia is dead. Those who hold sway in Equestria gather to discuss the fate of the nation.
Characters in Story: Twilight Sparkle, Luna, Gilda, Prince Blueblood

Title: The Colour from Space
Tags: [Crossover][Grimdark]
Description: Twilight Sparkle goes to the outskirts of town to investigate the rumours of a Cursed Heath. She finds that almost no pony is willing to tell the tale of the blasted place. However she finds that one pony is willing to tell the tale, and when he is finished she almost wished that she had never heard it.
Characters in Story: Twilight Sparkle, OC Ponies

Title: Baking Rainbows
Tags: [Normal]
Description: Rainbow Dash, hungry and broke, goes over to her friend Pinkie Pie's house to attempt to mooch a meal off of her. She winds up baking, and no it does not end well.
Misc: Written for the first-ever Speed Fic competition on Equestria Daily. Also this one is not on my DA account but rather is a Google Doc. Why? Because I'm too lazy to go through and put it on DA right now. I might do it later but the docs link is good enough for me.

Title: Final Reflections
Tags: [Grimdark][Shipping]
Description: Blueblood wanders off to a pool to reflect with his reflection. But not all goes as it seems.
Misc: Written for the WTG week ten.

NEW: Title: Unearthly Music
Tags: [Grimdark][Shipping][Sad]
Description: Vinyl Scratch has passed away, and Octavia is unsure how to deal with it. Along with having to deal with it she also has work at the Radio Station as a temporary Manager.
Misc: Written for the WTG week eleven

And that's it for now. As you can probably tell most of my links are to my DA account. Once I post a new story on there it'll likely end up getting posted here as well. Until my next story darlings, ta ta.

Last edited by Rarity on Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Baking Rainbows   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Title: Baking Rainbows
Tags: [Normal]
Description: Rainbow Dash, hungry and broke, goes over to her friend Pinkie Pie's house to attempt to mooch a meal off of her. She winds up baking, and no it does not end well.
Misc: Written for the first-ever Speed Fic competition on Equestria Daily. Also this one is not on my DA account but rather is a Google Doc. Why? Because I'm too lazy to go through and put it on DA right now. I might do it later but the docs link is good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

I read "Baking Rainbows" back when Equestria Daily posted the speedfics. It's awesome, and I really like how well you capture the characters. The only flaw is that it didn't really end, it just sort of stopped. I suppose that it could be chalked up to the time limit though. I will definitely check out your other stuff sometime!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Title: Final Reflections
Tags: [Grimdark][Shipping]
Description: Blueblood wanders off to a pool to reflect with his reflection. But not all goes as it seems.
Misc: Written for the WTG week ten.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: NEW STORY!   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 11:19 pm

Title: Unearthly Music
Tags: [Grimdark][Shipping][Sad]
Description: Vinyl Scratch has passed away, and Octavia is unsure how to deal with it. Along with having to deal with it she also has work at the Radio Station as a temporary Manager.
Misc: Written for the WTG week eleven
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

Shipping pleases me Very Happy
I'll be giving em a read tomorrow since it is 4am here atm >.<
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:04 am

crazyBE wrote:
Shipping pleases me Very Happy
I'll be giving em a read tomorrow since it is 4am here atm >.<

Almost one month later and I finally remembered reading em. Embarassed
Gotta say I totally love "Swapped" and really hope
Spoiler:

Prob gonna give the others a read as well if I find the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt   The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Necronomanecon - Works of H.P. Lovecolt

View previous topic View next topic Back to top