22% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark Empty
PostSubject: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Well, as of right now there are zero advantages to being Neutral. I'm at 1000 Light and 950 Dark, so i'm pretty Neutral. However, I want to be able to use some of the equipment that drops, but i can't because i'm on the fence alignment wise.

So, a poll. Should I go light or dark? I'm leaning Light as I don't want my appearance to change, but i'll go with the results of the poll. I'lll leave it up for a few days and see what happens. You can leave input, but poll results are what i'm really looking for.

~D
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pony
Pony
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:31 pm

Note that you can turn off corruption from the game's options.

I am still voting Light with all of my heart.
Back to top Go down
Chewbacabra
Pony
Pony
Chewbacabra

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:58 pm

I was unaware it changed your appearance. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Psyentific
Filly
Filly
Psyentific

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:49 am

Light Side Republic is the one true path. All others are varying degrees of Bad Guy.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:40 am

Psyentific wrote:
Light Side Republic is the one true path. All others are varying degrees of Bad Guy.

I don't completely agree with this, but it's currently 8 votes for Light Side. I made a few LS choices tonight in anticipation of going full tilt Light (with maybe a few Dark here and there).

So, what would you call it if I was a Sith Warrior who was Light? The only real difference between the Sith and Jedi dogma (on paper anyway) is that the Jedi suppress emotion and the Sith embrace it. I plan on playing my Imperial Agent mostly light, but does that make him a good guy?

~D
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:19 am

Dark!!! it's much more fun, if you can get past your face being all grey Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 11:06 am

Neutral Jedi should be able to get Black and White or blue and red lightsabers. That would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:07 pm

Doombah wrote:
Psyentific wrote:

I don't completely agree with this, but it's currently 8 votes for Light Side. I made a few LS choices tonight in anticipation of going full tilt Light (with maybe a few Dark here and there).

So, what would you call it if I was a Sith Warrior who was Light? The only real difference between the Sith and Jedi dogma (on paper anyway) is that the Jedi suppress emotion and the Sith embrace it. I plan on playing my Imperial Agent mostly light, but does that make him a good guy?

~D

Agent light choices consist of letting people live, some of which shouldn't live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark   Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dhoom'bah: Light or Dark

View previous topic View next topic Back to top