Share | 

Derpy Hooves is cannon.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

Derpy Hooves is cannon. Empty
PostSubject: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:58 pm

Fresh of the presses on EqD:
Derpy Hooves is canon!!

Essentially, all the picture of the manes have a filename of MLP_CharW and then their initials, such as TS, AJ, RD or PP
The filename of the following picture is DH_definately_canon (And I seriously doubt DH stands for anything else than Derpy Hooves)
Derpy Hooves is cannon. Capture

So we did it!!! From making her appearance stick, we also gave her a name. Great job everyone, now it's time for Lyra, BonBon and Carrot Top. (And down with that Heartstrings and Golden Harvest bollocks.)

P.S. this has actually been the highlight of my day, it was really a boring day today. Anyways, have a video.

Last edited by Darth Dreselus on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:26 pm

Derpy was cannon when Lauren Faust said:

Ha! I lurk around a bit and I noticed the Derpy phenomenon. As far as I know, her wall eyed moment was an accident -- or perhaps a layout artist entertaining him/herself. Who knows? Background ponies have no name, and their butt symbols are picked at random, so she can be Derpy if everyone likes. A later episode references a less-than-intelligent local pegasus named "Ditzy Doo" so maybe she can be her if we ever need to show her. But I would not want to step on everyone's Derpy love.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Opinions are worthless. Lesson Zero of Law School Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:05 pm

Without opinions I recon the world would be quite boring.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:21 pm

My opinion is we have both been mis-spelling 'canon'
Let's have a cannon then:

Can you tell them I am really bored and just wanna get into ToR? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derpy Hooves is cannon.   Derpy Hooves is cannon. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derpy Hooves is cannon.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top