View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Charliemurphy wrote:
Yessir one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy coming to have a little fun with ya little pony boys haha

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 OLFqE
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:00 am

BronyQuest wrote:
Charliemurphy wrote:
Yessir one of the most feared Bounty Hunters in the Galaxy coming to have a little fun with ya little pony boys haha

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 OLFqE
A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Huge_joint
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Infectus
Filly
Filly
Infectus

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 am

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 1267053335_funny_gif_3
Back to top Go down
tombrady
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Going Down   A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:32 am

You guys are going to fall to your knees in my guild and btw go Patriots

The Sith Empire is going to stretch their strength into Coruscant and burn it again FOR THE DARK

EDIT: No double posting please!
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:34 am

damn that's a big blunt... imagine how many brownies I could have made with that much weed.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:38 am

Applejack wrote:
damn that's a big blunt... imagine how many brownies I could have made with that much weed.

Hell, imagine how much money you could make selling 3/4 of that and keeping the rest for yourself!

~D

P.S. I don't smoke, but I have lots of friends who do and I realize the value of that much green. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:47 am

tombrady wrote:
You guys are going to fall to your knees in my guild and btw go Patriots

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Tumblr_laauuyk1t61qb86ono1_500
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 am

lol lets not turn this into a sports team war if you want to bash eachother for playing sith/republic fine but when people argue over sports teams/politics and religion shit gets serious...
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:51 am

The Patriots?
A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 800px-Patriot_System_2
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
DeevFactor
Pony
Pony
DeevFactor

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:58 am

Applejack wrote:
lol lets not turn this into a sports team war if you want to bash eachother for playing sith/republic fine but when people argue over sports teams/politics and religion shit gets serious...
Heh. It's amazing how people rage war against each other because of sports teams. XD

Serious business indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Infectus
Filly
Filly
Infectus

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 am

DeevFactor wrote:
So... *readreadread* is there going to be a Broadway musical called My Little Pony: Turn off The Dark?

If so, I'm looking to give all sorts of bits to see that. SO awesome!

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Funny-gifs-terminaters-gonna-terminate
Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 2:07 am

LOL Infectus, if you read this, you know we were reading those autocorrect things, I had my output muted on dolby axon instead of my mic, so my whole guild heard what I was saying
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Atomsk The Pirate King
Filly
Filly
Atomsk The Pirate King

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 3:18 am

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 57380614
Back to top Go down
Infectus
Filly
Filly
Infectus

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 5:08 am

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Tumblr_lvv4hvpELH1qctkcl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:52 pm

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPOrFfPYhfT47X9lYnpjmczbPrfwv8azvoWK7ZRro5eo7rsIz2maHLILEs9A
Back to top Go down
UNLIMITEDPOWER
Filly
Filly

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:24 am

Ekeli wrote:
LOL Infectus, if you read this, you know we were reading those autocorrect things, I had my output muted on dolby axon instead of my mic, so my whole guild heard what I was saying
Laughing

LOL NICE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message of Greeting from "The Dark"    A message of Greeting from "The Dark"  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message of Greeting from "The Dark"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top