Prime Defense

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenrick Drake
Filly
Filly
Kenrick Drake

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:44 am

Howdy, I'm Kenrick Drake from Prime Defense, A Republic PVE guild that's pretty open to all play styles!

I'm one of the Guild Officers known as Council Members and also one of two said officers that is a Brony, AJ is best pony!

Our Guild Leaders are Ryubusa and Tim Skijwalker.

Anyway sadly enough an alliance between our two guilds is not possible at this time, however I'd like to put us up here for any and all for whatever reasons. If only for my handful of bronies in my guild to have a place to talk pony and swtor at the same time and vice versa!

Here's hoping we hit the same server and our bronies can hang out with your bronies!

Back to top Go down
http://primedefense.net/pd/?template=alderaan2
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:43 pm

Hiya Kenrick, welcome to our forums! You guys are using a different time zone, so unfortunately, we wouldn't have been on the same server even if we had allied.
Confounded ponies...
But hey, we've managed to keep ourselves pretty well entertained around here without the game up until now, so feel free to join in the fun! I recommend the Sugarcube Cantina section of the forums, that place is crazy (in a good way).
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Welcome Kenrick! Congratulations on being the first person to actually use this part of the forum, and you're a brony! What a shock. Razz

As Pinkie said, you can find entertainment in every part of the forum, and Sugarcube Cantina can get a bit hectic but in a good way! Make sure you invite all of your friends over too. We can never have too many bronies around here!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 7:52 pm

Kenrick Drake wrote:

I'm one of the Guild Officers known as Council Members and also one of two said officers that is a Brony, AJ is best pony!

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! AJ doesn't get enough love!
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Applejack wrote:

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! AJ doesn't get enough love!

*COUGHwithgoodreasonCOUGH*

~D
Back to top Go down
Kenrick Drake
Filly
Filly
Kenrick Drake

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:51 am

Pinkie Pie wrote:
Hiya Kenrick, welcome to our forums! You guys are using a different time zone, so unfortunately, we wouldn't have been on the same server even if we had allied.
Confounded ponies...
But hey, we've managed to keep ourselves pretty well entertained around here without the game up until now, so feel free to join in the fun! I recommend the Sugarcube Cantina section of the forums, that place is crazy (in a good way).

Fair point, due to our more eastern member base as well as our European members, we do however have many west coasters as well! it's a shame to be sure but I hope to keep some links open between our guilds if possible.

To Fluttershy, Thank you, I'll point them this way if I can, my guild doesn't have many of us but we tend to stick together! Also I want to say your logo is totally badass, I've taken a look at your merch and my guild leaders are mad at me for wanting to tote another guilds seal Smile

Applejack- I feel your pain, but that's ok we both know who the real star of the show is don't we Wink

Back to top Go down
http://primedefense.net/pd/?template=alderaan2
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Thanks Kenrick! We are very happy with our guild's logo and have to thank Rydel for all his work on it. I am getting my sweatshirt and t-shirt in the mail this Tuesday, just in time to wear it for Early Access!

P.S. I also really like your sig. Incorporation of Mass Effect styled badges, brilliant! Can't wait for the final installment of Mass Effect myself, it has co-op!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Sponsored content

Prime Defense  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prime Defense    Prime Defense  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prime Defense

View previous topic View next topic Back to top