Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) Empty
PostSubject: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:09 am

I used to wonder what friendship could be, but then I took an arrow in the knee...
Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) 14731d587b22ebb4b0ff62e4fe4a7988

There was an ARTICLE on Kotaku that was originally about the song, but devolved into a conversation about MLP that was actually a discussion and not "Omgwtfbbq, My Little Pony, you fags, TROLOLOLOL, PLOT!". I felt like sharing for those that are bored.

The song is pretty good too. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:31 am

I listened to that on kotaku, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:12 am

I used to be a knee like you, but then I took an adventurer to the arrow...god that's tortured =D
Also is the MLP there just as an attention grab or is it the actual part of the song? I did not hear it in there.
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:15 pm

The arrow in the knee meme needs to die out, IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 12:35 pm

BronyQuest wrote:
The arrow in the knee meme needs to die out, IMO.

It used to be funny... but then it took an arrow to the knee.
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:36 pm

I used to be an arrow, then I took an adventurer to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Yo dawg, I heard you like memes, so we put meme in your meme so you can now meme while you meme.

Alright, alright, this is starting to verge on spam.

BTW awesome quote: "The name is really the only thing most people have a hard time with. If it was named something like "Explosion Horses of Awesome" then I don't think anyone would have a problem with it."
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 3:42 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
BTW awesome quote: "The name is really the only thing most people have a hard time with. If it was named something like "Explosion Horses of Awesome" then I don't think anyone would have a problem with it."

I'm going to start calling the show Explosion Horses of Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Rydel wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:

I used to call it Explosion Horses of Awesome, but then I took a pony to the knee.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 5:00 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:

Hilarity aside, that is actually a really good point. Most people hear My Little Pony and it seals their opinion right then and there, until they watch it that is. Then they become one of us. Fabulous!

Explosion Horses of Awesome is now canon. That is all.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
Wilowah

Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 10:48 am

Rydel wrote:
Darth Dreselus wrote:

I'm okay with this.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 4:21 am

You may have thought the meme has gone too far, that a dubstep a remix would be the end of it and now we shall just watch its slow and painful death (or retirement due to a knee injury involving archery).
You had clearly not seen this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)   Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrow to the Knee Dubstep (Oh, and ponies!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top