Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:49 pm

>CS: Turn around, aim flank at something soft, and yell "FIRE GHOST!" You know, to propel yourself someplace else.

>AV: "You know they burn the coffee before you drink it, right?"

>Pillows: Attempt to do a backflip while simultaneously yelling, "TUO EM TEL!"
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 191
Join date : 2011-08-29
Location : Everett, Washington

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

CS: yell at Trixie for making you clean her mess
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:10 am

RC: Scratch flank vigorously.

_________________
Shoo-Bee-Doo, Shoo-Shoo-Bee-Doo!
We are now going to be the numver one progression guild in ToonTown.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 am

Pillows: Search for this hairless, bipedal pony
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:04 am

AV: SIGH AND WALK OVER TO THE GREEN PONIES TABLE GRAB A DOUGHNUT BEFORE RETURNING TO THE LT. "Here now tell me about the girl!"

You walk over to the green pony's table, casually swiping one of his doughnuts. You frown, staring at the pastry as you return. It clearly couldn't be alive, but you need the information from this Lieutenant Doughnut, so off you go. You put the doughnut down on the table in front of the brown pony who grins at you. "Thank you for aiding my noble cause." He bends down and whispers to the Doughnut, "Don't worry, there's nothing here that's going to hurt you. I'll keep you safe." Doughnut takes another sip of his coffee, sliding the doughnut out of sight. "Now you said you wanted information about Flippy Flop right?" You nod egarly. "Well, to be honest I don't know what happened. Last I saw her she said she was going to see some exhibit at the Canterlot Museum." the Lieutenant takes another sip. "But thank you for your help with my cause. I'll be sure to make sure you get a commendation for your efforts."

AV: "You know they burn the coffee before you drink it, right?"

The Lieutenant chuckles at your comment. "Yes, of course I know they burn the coffee. It's called roasting the beans. But at that point the beans have been harvested from the plant, and are no longer alive. Besides, coffee is nothing more than stewed water, I'm not crunching on the beans themselves." The Lieutenant smiles, taking another sip. "Would you like a sip of my coffee? It's a special blend."

(SPINNING PONIES EVERYWHERE!)

Reality: PERFORM THE SOUND CHECK AGAIN ANYWAYS

No, that would excessively stupid. You avoid messing with any of the controls.

Reality: SCRATCH FLANK VIGOROUSLY.

You get a massive itch on your flank. You try and ignore it, but it becomes too much to handle. You start scratching, the more you scratch the better it feels. However your scratching becomes too vigorous, and you overbalance on your stool. In an attempt to stay upright you scramble for the board, but never the less you fall to the ground. An extremely loud noise pierces your headphones, one you recognize quite well. Feedback. You scramble to your hooves, quickly fixing the feedback problem, however your little mistake seems to have jarred Octavia into a shock and Scratch had taken off her headset. She looks to you, a frown on her face. You grin sheepishly, which causes her to break out into laughter. She puts her headset back on and speaks to you.

"You always seem to have impeccable timing." Scratch says, "We just managed to finish the recording, and were signalling for you to cut the tape for this session right when the feedback hit." You grin even more sheepishly, apologizing profusely. "I'll take care of 'Tavi, you go take five in the lounge." You breathe a sigh of relief. It doesn't look as though you'll lose your job today.

-0_0-

CS: TURN AROUND, AIM FLANK AT SOMETHING SOFT, AND YELL "FIRE GHOST!" YOU KNOW, TO PROPEL YOURSELF SOMEPLACE ELSE.

You think about the new power you seem to have gained. You can now propel yourself across the room using nothing but your voice! In order to test out this new ability you carefully aim your flank towards some pillows, and try yelling "FIRE GHOST!" to propel yourself across the room. A small squeak comes out instead. It seems your volume isn't that great.

CS: YELL AT TRIXIE FOR MAKING YOU CLEAN HER MESS

"All right little green one." Trixie says as you turn around to face her. "Calm down, no need to shout, if we can just calm down and clean up while Trixie looks at your card and..." You frown, deciding not to take any more of Trixie's crap. You squeak your protests but you can't seem to achieve the volume that you had previously achieved. You glow silver for a moment.

ALIGNMENT CHANGE: +5 MOON

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Pillows: ATTEMPT TO DO A BACKFLIP WHILE SIMULTANEOUSLY YELLING, "TUO EM TEL!"

You try to do a back flip while yelling "TOU EM TEL!" However you fail your back flip about half-way through the flip, and fall flat on your back. You're not sure what that was supposed to achieve anyway.

Pillows: SEARCH FOR THIS HAIRLESS, BIPEDAL PONY.

You start searching your confinement for this hairless, bipedal pony. However the only trace you can find of him is the empty parfait glass. You sit down again, confused as to what to do next.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:10 am

AV: Thank the Lt. for the information and order some doughnuts for the road before heading off to the museum eating your doughnuts.
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:19 am

CS: Suddenly the words Fus Ro Dah appear in your mind. Yell them at Trixie.

Pillows: Try waking up to see wether this is a dream or reality.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:29 am

Reality: There's always tomorrow

CS: Use some blankets to rub the silver off
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:39 am

CS: Go sit on a record and let yourself spin around
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 am

AV: THANK THE LT. FOR THE INFORMATION AND ORDER SOME DOUGHNUTS FOR THE ROAD BEFORE HEADING OFF TO THE MUSEUM EATING YOUR DOUGHNUTS.

You thank the Lieutenant, who gives you a small nod of appreciation. He turns to his doughnut, crouching down and muttering to it. During this entire time you've gotten an inexplicable craving for some doughnuts. You go and order a bag, which is promptly delivered to you. You scrounge up just enough money to pay for the doughnuts, and pull one of the three that you purchased munching on it as you leave the coffee shop. It looks like the next place you're headed off to is the Museum.

You arrive at the museum, having finished your third and final doughnut. You have to admit that they were rather good. Warm but not hot, soft yet still firm enough to hold their shape, and the icing was just so sweet you feel as though you could suckle them for hours. Ah well, no time living in the past. You toss your bag into a nearby rubbish bin, making your way into the Muesum. As you enter the building you are stopped by several kiosks. Above them is a sign saying "Price of admission. Adults: 5 bits. Foals and Seniors: 3 bits. Foals under 3 get in free." Now you kind of wish that you hadn't spent the last of your money at the coffee shop.

3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862
089986280348253421170679821480865132823066470938446095505822317253594081284811174502
841027019385211055596446229489549303819644288109756659334461284756482337867831652712
019091456485669234603486104543266482133936072602491412737245870066063155881748815209
20962829254091715364367892590360011330530548820466521384146951941511609

CS: SUDDENLY THE WORDS FUS RO DAH APPEAR IN YOUR MIND. YELL THEM AT TRIXIE.

You screw up your face, shouting "FUS RO DAH!" At Trixie. Again, it comes out as a small squeak. "Alright, that's enough." Trixie turns around, Celestia had entered the room while the pair of you weren't looking. "It would seem that the pair of you have made quite the mess in my study." You shrink slightly as she looks down at the pair of you. Trixie mouths, trying to explain what happened, but Celestia doesn't seem to be angry. You look at her, trying to read her expression, but you don't see anything that you can immediately recognize. Her face seems straight and serious, though the corners of her mouth are curled slightly.

CS: USE SOME BLANKETS TO RUB THE SILVER OFF

You decide to attempt to wipe the silver glow off your body, slinking around the Princess you ignore Trixie's explanation as to what went on. You gather up in the blankets and attempt to wipe yourself off, however the silver glow seems to have gone away in the intermediate time.

CS: GO SIT ON A RECORD AND LET YOUR SELF SPIN AROUND

You get the brilliant idea to sit on a record and spin around on it. As it happens, there is a turntable in the corner, you hop over to it. You give one quick glance over at Celestia before jumping on the record player and turning it on. Unfortunately you had not previously checked the speed of the record player, and you are now spinning around on it at 45 speed. It is fun for a small while, but you soon start to get dizzy. You hear a click, and the spinning slows to a stop. You can hear Celestia's laugh as you tumble around, extremely disoriented. "My, you are the adventurous one aren't you?" She says with a small smile.

JUMP DA FRIDGE!

Pillows: TRY WALKING UP TO SEE WETHER THIS IS A DREAM OR REALITY.

You try and wake up, however it is futile as you are all ready awake. You just happen to be stuck in your Sylladex with no feasible way out at the given time.

<=>.<=>

Reality: THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW

You recline in your chair in the lounge. Your favourite mug is filled with hot coffee, cooling off slightly before you drink it. There was always tomorrow, providing Octavia was too dazed to continue recording that day. You stare at the mug, realizing what an apt metaphor for your life it is. The mug is of poor hand-made quality, but you refuse to give up on it because it was given to you by your little sister. Your little sister who... Your eyes tear up at the thought of where she might be. The idea that you've let your mother down again. First you let her down about your father, then you let her down about herself. But you thought maybe, just maybe you could live up to her love by caring for your sister. In the end, that failed her as well.

"My my my, aren't we just the sad sack today?" Your head jerks upwards. You could have sworn you heard somepony speak. You search the lounge, but no pony seems to be here but you. Perhaps you're just loosing it. Perhaps you should go check yourself into Canterlot Psychiatric... but no, you must continue to live on. You MUST show the world how you can pull yourself out of any depths. You hear a laugh, causing you to jump up from your seat. You stare around, but still no pony seems to be around.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:31 am

AV: walk up to the ticket booth and ask to see the manager about a missing pony and the new Glassglow find.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:16 am

CS: Ask Celestia what "Alignment" means.

Reality: Check to see if the voice is coming from the sound equipment.

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:12 am

>CS: "Where's Woona?"

>AV: Feel good for disposing of litter responsibly.

>Pillows: Feel as though there is no hope for escape in spite of the Butterscotch orb saying otherwise. Did it? Oh well, you forgot anyways. So there. Proceed through the Five Stages of Grief.

>Reality: Do something awesome, like joining a pottery class.


Last edited by Wilowah on Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 am

Pillows: Attempt to put the walls in each of your inventories until one works
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 881
Join date : 2011-12-20
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

CS: blush at Celestia for being such a silly filly by spinning on a record.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon May 14, 2012 7:59 pm

>AV: walk up to the ticket booth and ask to see the manager about a missing pony and the new Glassglow find.

You explain to the pony in the ticket booth what you're doing there, and that you'd like to see the manager about a missing pony. However when you say the name of the pony was Glassglow and that he was last seen entering the museum the ticket booth pony cocks her head confused. "She says she'll go get the manager and she'll be back in a bit, just to wait there while she gets him. She leaves the booth, putting up a "Be back in [10]" Sign.

>AV: Feel good for disposing of litter responsibly.

You feel accomplished for disposing of litter responsibly. It leaves you a warm feeling, but unfortunately you do not gain any stat boosts. You spend a while thinking about what stats are.

+.+

>CS: Ask Celestia what "Alignment" means.

You go up to Celestia and ask her what 'Alignment' means. She looks down, smiling. "Alignment is when things are arranged in a single line, such as lining up my books on my shelf." She smiles again innocently, you smile back, your question having been answered.

>CS: "Where's Woona?"

You ask where 'Woona' is. "My sister, Woona as you called her, is getting ready to go to bed. She needs her strength to stay up through out the night moving the moon across the sky, though..." Celestia frowns playfully for a moment, "Sometimes I do hear noises coming from her room during the day when she's sleeping. She must move restlessly when she sleeps."

>CS: blush at Celestia for being such a silly filly by spinning on a record.

You realize how silly you were for spinning on the record, and blush in embarrassment. Celestia laughs, "Don't worry dear Crystal. Fillies are allowed to play and learn, otherwise they may never grow up and too early grow old." You frown, not quite understanding what Celestia means by this but you feel grateful that she doesn't seem to be upset with you.

¡buıɯoɔ ǝuo ʇɐɥʇ ǝǝs ʇ,upıp noʎ ʇǝq

>Pillows: Feel as though there is no hope for escape in spite of the Butterscotch orb saying otherwise. Did it? Oh well, you forgot anyways. So there. Proceed through the Five Stages of Grief.

You feel as though there is no hope for escape. You feel accepting of this fate, however the more you think of it the more you start to feel depressed. During your depression you start bargaining with the walls of your room, pleading with them to let you go. However as you continue to do this you start to believe that you will escape, and start denying that you won't escape. Finally you feel very angry, and kick one of the walls hard. As you fume around the room you feel as though you're a rather backwards little pony.

>Pillows: Attempt to put the walls in each of your inventories until one works

After you calm down from your anger you get an idea, try putting each of the walls into your inventory. Unfortunately you can't captchalogue them as you don't have your deck, you can't quite fit your mouth wide enough to swallow any of the walls, and you can't put the walls in your thongventory. Undeterred you continue to work at it.

@.@

>Reality: Check to see if the voice is coming from the sound equipment.

You go to check the sound equipment. It all seems to be off, so no sound should be able to come out of it. You frown, wondering where the voice could have come from. You shrug, and return to drinking your coffee.

>Reality: Do something awesome, like joining a pottery class.

You want to join a pottery class, but your time already is filled with your school and work. You don't have time now to take up something that isn't related to your special talent.

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon May 14, 2012 8:14 pm

An update?
* Faints *
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Wed May 16, 2012 3:29 am

I'm going to officially call THE ADVENTURE! Dead. Thank you for playing, and look forward to the next Text-based adventure game GM'd by yours truly. Hopefully one that won't be dead for so long.

YOUR SCORE: 271

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING!

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   

Back to top Go down
 

THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design
» Big City Adventure 6: Paris
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-