Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:40 am

CS: Your horn itches. Rub it with the back of your hoof.

Reality: Frown. You don't like this FETCH MODUS very much.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 am

AV: fiddle with the latch and see if you can unlatch it
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:52 am

>CS: YOUR HORN ITCHES. RUB IT WITH THE BACK OF YOUR HOOF.

You rub your horn with the back of your hoof, frowning. As you rub it it seems to itch more, before it eventually explodes in a shower of magical sparks. A bolt of magic flings its way into the bookcase blasting several books off of it and lighting a few of them on fire. Trixie starts awake, looking around in panic. "What's happening? What's going on?" She asks looking around. "You foal. Tell me what happened."

(((

>REALITY: FROWN. YOU DON'T LIKE THIS FETCH MODUS VERY MUCH.

You frown, you don't like your FETCH MODUS very much. But you suppose it is better than not having a sylladex and having to carry everything around in your mouth or in your saddlebags. Speaking of your saddle bags, it would seem that they are trapped under the pile of rubble you have extracted yourself from.

^^^

>AV: FIDDLE WITH THE LATCH AND SEE IF YOU CAN UNLATCH IT.

You fiddle with the latch. It does not seem to want to turn. You struggle with it for a moment, your bleeding finger brushing up against it. As soon as the blood touches the latch it swings open, allowing you to possibly lift the tile up out of the floor.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:54 am

AV: Lift the tile out of the floor to see whats there
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:55 am

Reality: CAPTCHALOGUE the rocks until you can get your Saddlebags.

CS: Tell Trixie your horn itched and then you exploded.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 am

>AV: LIFT THE TILE OUT OF THE FLOOR TO SEE WHAT'S THERE

You lift the tile up. Beneath you is what appears to be a dark purple translucent bubble that appears to be suspended above Celestia's throne.

=p

>REALITY: CAPTCHALOGUE THE ROCKS UNTIL YOU CAN GET YOUR SADDLEBAGS

You start CAPTCHALOGUEING rocks. You manage to CAPTCHALOGUE five rocks, and retrieve your saddlebags!

REALITY SYLLADEX: 1. LARGE MARBLE ROCK; 2. LARGE MARBLE ROCK; 3. MEDIUM MARBLE ROCK; 4. MEDIUM MARBLE ROCK; 5. LONG MARBLE ROCK; 6. EMPTY; 7. EMPTY; 8. EMPTY

>[=]<

>CS: TELL TRIXIE YOUR HORN ITCHES AND THEN YOU EXPLODED

You explain the situation to Trixie who frowns. "It's clear that your magic isn't developed yet. I would suggest trying to learn how to control it." Trixie returns to her pillow and blanket. "Now if you will excuse Trixie, I want to get some sleep. I was up late last night doing work for my Master and I need my sleep." Trixie returns to her pillow with a huff and curls back up under the sheet.

(AVAST PILLOWS' ASS)

>Pillows: STORY START

You open your eyes. Around you, you see a blank white room. There appears to be four doors with no handles on them, one on each of the four walls. You think you hear muffled sounds coming from somewhere but you're not entirely sure where.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:58 am

AV: touch the dark purple bubble.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 am

CS: Writing caused magic the first time. Try using magic to write to get better at it

Pillows: Don't take any door. Smash through the wall and shout "OH YEAH!"

Reality: As much as you want to clear out your sylladex, you know they'll just blow up. Leave them there and go to work.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
avatar

Posts : 542
Join date : 2011-10-13
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 am

>Pillows: Exit Dennis.

>Reality: Equip the saddlebags and store the sylladex in them.

>CS: Look for something to put out the burning books with.

_________________
Shoo-Bee-Doo, Shoo-Shoo-Bee-Doo!
We are now going to be the numver one progression guild in ToonTown.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 pm

>CS: Use the trusty ghost costume to put out the flames. Ghosts are dead, so why not use ghost costumes to make the fire become dead?

>Reality: Use a healing spell on self.

>Pillows: Check inventory.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 pm

>AV: TOUCH THE DARK PURPLE BUBBLE

You touch the dark purple bouble cautiously. However when you pull your claw away it seems to cling to your claw and be dragging you into it. You start trying to pull away, but it manages to pull you into the bubble. You fall into the bubble, curled up inside it. As you wiggle around to try and get a better view, you see the throne room. Guards are swarming around the area, and standing in the centre of the room is Celestia. At least you think it's Celestia. After all, you've already met one imposter.

404 Break Not Found

>Pillows: CHECK INVENTORY

You check your inventory. You don't currently have your sylladex, as you captchalogued yourself. Your stomach is empty, your afro is empty, your thong has the Butterscotch Orb in it.

>Pillows: DON'T TAKE ANY DOOR. SMASH THROUGH THE WALL AND SHOUT "OH YEAH!"

You decide it's time to leave. However you don't think that you should take an exit as obvious as a door. You charge at one of the walls, shouting "OH YEAH!" as you imagine yourself bursting through it. However you seem to flatten against the wall, bouncing off like rubber, or possibly Flubber as you start bouncing around the room. You eventually start to slow, and finally stop. It feels as though you've been bouncing for hours.

>Pillows: EXIT DENNIS

You can't exit DENNIS, as you're pretty sure you're not in DENNIS. You're also pretty sure that what's left of DENNIS is in your sylladex.

$_$

>REALITY:EQUIP THE SADDLEBAGS AND STORE THE SYLLADEX IN THEM

You equip your saddlebags. You now have SADDLEBAG INVENTORY. You would store your SYLLADEX in your new inventory system, however you don't need to. SYLLADEXES are automatically stored inside of a pony, or so you've heard. You've never had a SYLLADEX before, so you're not entirely sure where you're storing it, but it seemed to disappear once you finished looking at it. It would seem that you don't need to physically store your Sylladex anywhere.

>REALITY: USE A HEALING SPELL ON SELF

You think about using a healing spell on yourself. However you don't know any healing spells. Now you think of it, you're not entirely certain that you would want to try to heal yourself, knowing as to how wrong Healing Spells can go.

>REALITY: AS MUCH AS YOU WANT TO CLEAR OUT YOUR SYLLADEX, YOU KNOW THEY'LL JUST BLOW UP. LEAVE THEM THERE AND GO TO WORK.

You decide that the MARBLE ROCKS can stay where they are for the time being. But you suddenly remember that you're late for work. That's just what you needed to top off the week, being fired. You hurry down the hallway, hoping that your bosses will understand. You're not to worried about on of them, she being extremely relaxed. However the other has you worried. The other one was always the one who attempted to reel in your more lax boss.

centreertenc

>CS: WRITING CAUSED MAGIC THE FIRST TIME. TRY USING MAGIC TO WRITE TO GET BETTER AT IT.

You frown, thinking to yourself as to how your writing caused you to perform magic for the first time. It comes to you, if writing makes magic better, then magic will make writing better. But you wonder how to work magic. You frown, thinking. Your horn itched, and you rubbed it to make the magic happen. You grab your horn, rubbing it hoping that it would make the magic happen again. Nothing happens, you can't seem to re-create the circumstances.

>CS: LOOK FOR SOMETHING TO PUT OUT THE BURNING BOOKS WITH.

You almost forgot about the burning books. Fortunately Trixie didn't seem to have noticed about them. You're not even sure if she noticed them, as they don't seem to be on fire any more. Actually, only one book is still smouldering. All the other books seem to have burned out.

>CS: USE THE TRUSTY GHOST COSTUME TO PUT OUT THE FLAMES. GHOSTS ARE DEAD, SO WHY NOT USE GHOST COSTUMES TO MAKE THE FIRE BECOME DEAD?

Well you're pretty certain that the fire is most certainly dead, but that smouldering book might still be a danger. You grab your old GHOST COSTUME, it seems to have dried out now. You lay the sheet over the book, and feeling satisfied walking away. You hear a woosh, and you turn around. Your GHOST COSTUME seems to have caught fire from the smouldering book.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:20 pm

AV: try to scratch the bubble open and yell at the "impostor".
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:48 pm

>Pillows: Examine the closest door.

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Pillows: Sit for a long while and ponder your own existence.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:04 pm

CS: Get angry at the defective ghost costume.

The other books aren't on fire. They are obviously fireproof. Use them to put out the fire.


Last edited by Rydel on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:06 pm

>Pillows: Explore the wonders if the butterscotch orb.

>CS: Ask Trixie why some ghosts are on fire.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Pillows: Be proud of the fact that you have smashed through the wall
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:07 pm

>AV: TRY AND SCRATCH OPEN THE BUBBLE AND YELL AT THE 'IMPOSTER'

You scratch at the bubble, but your claws find no purchase. They just slide over the surface of the bubble leaving no mark and making no sound. The effort of attempting to scratch your way out has caused you to start spinning. You still decide to yell at the 'imposter', and some kind of noise must have gone through the bubble. The guards and Celestia look around, focusing on you and the bubble. The guards glower at you, while Celestia walks up to you. She eyes you suspiciously. "Who are you?" She asks.

(ASK ME WHAT IT MEANS! ASK ME WHAT IT MEANS! WOHOHOHOHOHO!)


>Pillows: EXAMINE THE CLOSEST DOOR.

You examine the closest door. It appears to be a door all right, but there doesn't appear to be any kind of handle. You have no idea as to how to open it.

>Pillows: SIT FOR A LONG WHILE AND PONDER YOUR OWN EXISTENCE

You sit down, starting to ponder about your own existence. You frown, wondering about life and how it seems to scurry around without rhyme or reason. You think about your own life, your problems. You decide on a new philosophy, that ponies are nothing more than characters in a play, of sorts. You also feel that these characters are not truly themselves, but rather the result of several higher beings bickering over what they should do next. You feel that this is the way the world is, that Celestia and the Alicorns aren't the highest power, but rather there's something that even they bend their knee to. You also feel that there is some great plan being played out, however you feel that not even the higher beings, were they gods? You're not sure, but you're certain that not even they know the plan that lays out before you. You feel comforted in your knowledge, that you don't have to worry about anything happening any more, that it should all work out in the end. You also feel that the grammar of the highest of the beings could probably use some improvement, but that is not your place to judge.

>Pillows: EXPLORE THE WONDERS IF THE BUTTERSCOTCH ORB

You pull out the Butterscotch Orb from your Thong. You search over it. As you're inspecting the Orb you hear a sigh. You frown before you hear a voice. "It's about time you got me out of there you stupid pegasus." You hear the voice and start looking for the source. "I'm the orb you idiot." You hear the voice again, but you can't pinpoint where it's coming from as it seems to reverberate from around the room.

>Pillows: BE PROUD OF THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SMASHED THROUGH THE WALL

You would be proud of the fact that you smashed through the wall, but you are quite aware of the fact that you merely bounced around the room. So instead you are proud that you bounced around the room. But no time for pride. You have placed the Butterscotch orb back in your Thongventory while you search for the mysterious voice. Once again you hear muffled noises, but the voice seems to have gone away. How odd.

*&*

>CS: GET ANGRY AT THE DEFECTIVE GHOST COSTUME. THE OTHER BOOKS AREN'T ON FIRE. THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY FIREPROOF. USE THEM TO PUT OUT THE FIRE.

You are angry at the Ghost costume, yelling at it. Trixie stirs, looking around as you start piling books that you are certain are Fireproof onto the fire attempting to put it out. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?" Trixie shouts, springing to her feet and rushing over.

>CS: ASK TRIXIE WHY SOME GHOSTS ARE ON FIRE.

You look around, and ask Trixie why some ghosts are flammable. She glares at you. "Are you seriously this dense? Those are books, not ghosts. What do you think you're trying to do? Kill us all with Fire?" She glares at you, before using her magic to create a small rain cloud which pours out onto the fire putting it out. She glares at you. "How am I going to explain to Celestia that you burned half her personal Library?" You however ignore Trixie, noticing a glinting blue corner of what appears to be a card.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:14 pm

>Pillows: Pull out orb, pretend to see the future for someone.

>CS: "Tell her fire ghosts did it!"
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:44 pm

AV: "What do you mean who am I? You just seen me not 10 minutes ago when you tricked me into writing whatever it was you made me write!"
Back to top Go down
Confluttershy
Filly
Filly
avatar

Posts : 44
Join date : 2011-10-28
Location : New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:28 pm

Pillows: Remember how good the orb tastes,and ignoring the fact that it can apparently talk, taste it again

CS: Congratulate Trixie on putting the fire out
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:05 am

CS: Get distracted by the blue glint and examine it
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: REVIVES! IT LIVES! HORAH!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:21 am

>Pillows: PULL OUT ORB, PRETEND TO SEE THE FUTURE FOR SOMEONE

You pull out the Butterscotch Orb, gazing deeply into its depths in an attempt to see the future. "Ah, you now know my true purpose." You hear the voice again, reverberating around the room. "I show possible futures, now come. Let me show you one." You continue to gaze into the orb, and its caramel fog seems to disperse. There you see two Alicorns, one tall black one with a long Purple mane that sways in the wind, and another of a Chartreuse Alicorn, still very young but showing promise. They are facing each other, while the black Alicorn laughs.

"You fool, do you really think you can defeat me? ME? Who have plumbed the deepest most ancient secrets of magic? Treaded places even Celestia herself dared not go? No, little foal, I shall crush you. And Celestia, that caring fool who sought to protect you from me, shall hear your name on the dying winds of this world." The orb fogs up again.

"There, you have seen the future. I hope you use this knowledge wisely."

>Pillows: REMEMBER HOW GOOD THE ORB TASTES, AND IGNORING THE FACT THAT IT CAN APPARENTLY TALK, TASTE IT AGAIN

You ponder this new knowledge, wondering how you can use it to your advantage. As you wonder you look back at the orb. Last time you tasted it, you remember it tasting distinctly of Butterscotch. You desire to taste it again, and so you start to lick it. "HEY! Now is not the time for that." the voice shouts. You ignore it and continue to lick the orb.

(STAR WARS IS OUT )^3^( )

>CS: "THE FIRE GHOSTS DID IT!"

Trixie frowns at your explanation. "I doubt that, now I want you to clean this place up. Go on, clean it."

>CS: CONGRATULATE TRIXIE ON PUTTING THE FIRE OUT.

You congratulate Trixie on putting out the fire, subtly lacing your words with hints of flattery. Trixie blinks a moment before beaming. "Why yes, my magic is quite superior." You ask if you could see more of Trixie's superior magic. "Very well." She says, "I shall show you, once you clean this place up." It seems that Trixie is now in a better mood, but you don't seem to be off the hook yet.

>CS: GET DISTRACTED BY THE BLUE GLINT AND EXAMINE IT

You slump over to the pile of wet ashes, preparing to clean them up with the brush and pan that Trixie had brought out for you. However as you're brushing the ashes into the pan, your eye is once again drawn to the strange blue glint. You pull it out of the pile of ashes, noticing it's very much like the card that blew a hole in your bathroom. This one is also sparking, but at the same time your horn is glowing. "What's going on, what did you find?" Trixie asks as the card explodes into a shower of stars that fall on you giving you warmth.

CRYSTAL SECRET HAS UNLOCKED THE SYLLADEX! She has a deck size of 1.

******

>AV: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHO AM I? YOU JUST SEEN ME NOT TEN MINUTES AGO WHEN YOU TRICKED ME INTO WRITING WHATEVER IT WAS YOU MADE ME WRITE!"

Celestia frowns. "So you've seen someone who looked like me? I was afraid of this." Celestia paces before you, before looking directly at you again. "Can you tell me what you said, describe it to me." However as you gaze at her you get the feeling she knows more about this strange business than she is letting on.

$$$$

>Reality: ARRIVE AT WORK (==>)

You finally slide into the Radio Station. You feel privileged to be working with the two best known radio personalities in all Equestria. Still, that probably had more to do with the fact that they were the only radio personalities on the air right now. Though you hope that might change, as you think Talk Radio is highly superior to the boring classical music that all the other stations play. "Hey Checks, glad to see you made it on time." The white pony with the electric blue hair says, smiling and nodding her head. You've always wondered what her eyes look like underneath her glasses, but you've never seen her take those purple shades off.

"Now really Vinyl, you need to be more Realistic. Reality Check here barely has time to run a proper sound check, she needs to arrive earlier for the shows." Your other boss, the black-haired grey pony walks in. However despite her glare at Vinyl, the white pony still bursts out laughing. "What is it now Scratch?" She asks sighing.

"Realistic, Reality. It's like some sort of pun." Vinyl's laughs start to subside, leaving you feeling embarrassed. "Besides our show isn't on for a while now. No need to worry yet 'Tavi. Checks, go ahead and get into your booth. We'll start the sound check soon."

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:50 am

AV: "I don't know it was in weird language. You, she said they were words of power or something. That she became more powerful then she could have on her own. Now tell me whats going on I came here to deliver a letter, delivered it to the wrong princess and now I'm trapped in a bubble. My father is so going to kill me. I'll be the laughing stock of the caravan when they find out what took me so long!"
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:40 am

CS: Something just exploded in your mouth. Hide under the bed!
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   

Back to top Go down
 

THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design
» Big City Adventure 6: Paris
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-