Star Ponies


 
HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:09 pm

CS: Throw a sheet over Trixie and run
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 pm

AV: will this job happen to restore my honor?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:33 pm

>CS: THROW A SHEET OVER TRIXIE AND RUN

You throw a sheet over Trixie's face, hoping to use that to make your escape. However when you dart for the door you trip on your ghost costume, causing you to tumble and wind up tied up in a tight ball of sheets. You struggle but you don't seem to be able to escape. You are still able to see through the mouth you made, though all you are able to see is a long stretch of floor. "Good, that will keep you tied up for the moment, I'll deal with you in a second." You hear the higher-pitched male voice of Trixie say as you hear a plug being pulled and water draining. As you lay there you hear water running again, for a short moment before you hear another voice, though you don't recall hearing footsteps. This one is the familiar voice of Trixie. "Now that that's all cleared up, I'm taking you to Celestia. You've ruined my sheets and clearly you need to be controlled." You feel yourself lifted and you assume that Trixie is carrying you to Celestia.

><><><

>AV: WILL THIS JOB HAPPEN TO RESTORE MY HONOR?

Celestia gives a wry smile. "Perhaps, it all depends on the way you complete this task." Celestia says, levitating a scroll and quill towards you. An ink bottle floats down after them as Celestia explains this task. "I simply want you to write out a letter of apology to me, and my court, for having opened and read the message you were so intent on reading." Celestia smiles, "I then want you to sign it, and read it aloud."

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:35 pm

CS: Upon being unbundled, use "Puppy Dog Eyes"
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:39 pm

AV: look around the room and see who is all present.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:57 pm

>CS: If puppy dog eyes do not work, start bawling. Loudly.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:03 pm

>CS: UPON BEING UNBUNDLED, USE "Puppy Dog Eyes"

You hear a creaking of a door, and you land on the floor with a whump. You can clearly hear Celestia's voice coming through the sheets. "Yes Trixie? Is there a reason why you brought me a pile of laundry while I was reading this letter from Twilight?"

"Yes Princess." you hear the feminine voice of Trixie reply. "I found some young filly had chewed through some of my best sheets, and I managed to capture her. Look." You tumble out of the sheets as Trixie pulls out the sheet you were using as your disguise. You look around for a second, noticing you are in Princess Celestia's study. Your eyes fall upon Celestia, who looks at you with a curious expression. You immediately attempt to make your eyes as wide as possible, attempting to look innocent. Celestia doesn't seem to look mad, just disappointed.

"Crystal, can you please tell me what happened?" She asks calmly.

>CS: IF PUPPY DOG EYES DON'T WORK, START BAWLING LOUDLY

Your puppy dog eyes seem to be working, for now. Though you tear up slightly hoping to enhance the effect.

8D (AND THE SONG THEY SANG WAS A JUG OF PUNCH) 8D

>AV: LOOK AROUND THE ROOM AND SEE WHO IS ALL PRESENT

The only ponies present around you are Celestia, and an entourage of Royal Guards. You assume these are the elite guards, as they seem to have much more decorative armour. The black unicorn that guided you here doesn't appear to be here any more. The doors are all closed and guarded.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

AV: write an apology and sign it Alonzo Hector Francisco Valentin Ruiz Rodriguez Valdez III. Then read it out loud.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:08 pm

>CS: *DEEP INHALE* "The floor exploded and it wasn't my fault and I found this glyph and pressed it and water brought me to some ghost costumes and I took them so I could make a fort and then I had to make eye holes so I could see because ghosts can see right and then I found another bathroom and tried to test the quality of the ghost costumes but then that messed up and now I'm here."
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:30 pm

>CS: *DEEP INHALE* "The floor exploded and it wasn't my fault and I found this glyph and pressed it and water brought me to some ghost costumes and I took them so I could make a fort and then I had to make eye holes so I could see because ghosts can see right and the I fond another bathroom and tried to test the quality of the ghost costumes but then that messed up and now I'm here."

Celestia frowns, shaking her head. "I'll have new sheets sent to you Trixie." Celstia says before looking at you. "I'm disappointed in you Crystal, hopefully you will learn from these experiences." You hang your head in shame. But suddenly you hear a loud CRACK, causing you, Celestia, and Trixie to all look around.

"What was that?" Trixie shouts, looking around.

"I don't know, it sounded as though it came from the throne room."

*MEANWHILE*

>AV: WRITE AN APOLOGY AND SIGN IT ALONZO HECTOR FANCISCO VALETIN RUIZ RODRIGUEZ VALADEZ III. THEN READ IT OUT LOUD.

You pick up the quill, dipping it into the ink. As soon as you place quill to paper, you can feel your claw start to write. However, it is in a language you don't seem to be able to read, and you're certain this time it isn't Equestrian. Your claw scrolls across the page, trailing the quill. As you get to the end of the scroll and you sign your name you feel a prick at the end of your index claw, and you watch as blood trails down the quill as you sign your extremely long name in blood. You look up at Celestia. She is grinning, with a sort of dark miasma around her. She nods, and strange words come to your throat, and you speak.

"Daaras ni'vir daal. Niir nkal kivir. Druln Daaras ramal. Shaalk alin Urals. Halaak." A manic gleam crosses Celestia's face as it starts to morph. You hear a loud crack and you're blown backwards. You hit the wall, which seems to have turned into some shiny black material. The only light in the dark room comes from the glow around where Celestia used to be. In her place is what appears to be the black unicorn that lead you there in the first place. However she appears to have grown to the size of Celestia, and grown a pair of wings.

"Thank you for your contribution." the large black alicorn with light purple hair says with a malicious grin on her face. "With your words of power, you have allowed me to increase my power to something much grander than I could have increased it on its own." The black alicorn gives a powerful laugh before wrapping her wings around her, and disappearing. "I'll just leave you here to find your own way out."

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:33 pm

>CS: Escape during the commotion!
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:35 pm

>CS: Put on a cape (a.k.a. ghost costume a.k.a. bed sheet) and rush to the throne room to save the day
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:41 pm

AV: Have a nervous break down because you failed to deliver the message to the correct princess then wonder what the message really was and if you doomed your people. Also start questioning if the fake princess also lied about Red being innocent.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 pm

>AV: Attempt to stop the bleeding.

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:33 pm

>CS: ESCAPE DURING THE COMMOTION!

You wonder what commotion is going on, but decide this would be a good opportunity to escape. You dart for the door, but feel your hooves leave the ground and feel yourself being pulled backwards. "Oh no, you stay here while I go investigate." You hear Celestia's voice. "Trixie, your job is to make sure Crystal secret remains safe."

"What?!" Trixie shouts as she's shoved out of the way of the door.

"No arguments." Celestia says, opening the door. "I'm counting on you." The white alicorn leaves the room, closing the door. You hear Trixie groan.

"All right you", Trixie says, walking over to you. "The Princess told me to watch you and that is precisely what Trixie intends to do."

>CS: PUT ON A CAPE AND RUST TO THE THRONE ROOM TO SAVE THE DAY!

You slink over to the pile of sheets, tying one of the sheets around you in a long-flowing cape. "Just what do you think you're doing miss?" Trixie asks, walking over to you. "Playing dress up? Or are you thinking about slipping out on Trixie?" You give an innocent grin before throwing one of the sheets on Trixie and darting towards the door. "HEY WAIT!" You hear Trixie, struggling with the sheet. However when you attempt to open the door, you find that it appears to be sealed shut. It looks as though you're going to have to find another way out so you can save the day.

+____________+

>AV: HAVE A NERVOUS BREAK DOWN BECAUSE YOU FAILED TO DELIVER THE MESSAGE TO THE CORRECT PRINCESS THEN WONDER WHAT THE MESSAGE REALLY WAS AND IF YOU DOOMED YOUR PEOPLE. ALSO START QUESTIONING IF THE FAKE PRINCESS ALSO LIED ABOUT RED BEING INNOCENT.

You start to panic, your mind going over everything you've been through today. The flow of blood is still dripping from your finger.

>AV: ATTEMPT TO STOP THE BLEEDING

You look around for something to stop your bleeding with. The room appears to be made out of some shiny black glass-like material. In the middle of the room is a raised pyramid of steps. However you can't seem to find anything to bandage your wound with. As such you stick your finger in your mouth and hope that it will stop soon. It already seems to be slowing.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:41 pm

AV: Search the room for clues on who the mystery pony was after all it would be extremely hard to impersonate the princess in her own castle. She had to slip up somewhere and if you bring down this impostor you'll have definitively regained your honor and you wont be called chicken anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:42 pm

CS: Search for obvious exits
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:10 pm

>CS: Escape, unless no exits are found - in that case, search for not-so-obvious exits.
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
avatar

Posts : 742
Join date : 2011-06-25
Location : Indianapolis, IN

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:12 pm

>Reality: Regain consciousness.

_________________
"I like phalluses."

- Kaizu
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:09 am

>AV: SEARCH THE ROOM FOR CLUES ON WHO THE MYSTERY PONY WAS AFTER ALL IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY HARD TO IMPERSONATE THE PRINCESS IN HER OWN CASTLE. SHE HAD TO SLIP UP SOMEWHERE AND IF YOU BRING DOWN THIS IMPOSTOR YOU'LL HAVE DEFINITIVELY REGAINED YOUR HONOR AND YOU WON'T BE CALLED CHICKEN ANY MORE.

You start searching for clues. You scour the room to try and find something to use against her. Unfortunately, you are unable to find anything. However one of the tiles at the top of pyramid of stairs seemed to shift when you stepped on it.

***

>CS: SEARCH FOR OBVIOUS EXITS

You search for obvious exits. You find the door, however you know that isn't able for an exit. The only other obvious exit you can see is the fireplace, which isn't a viable option right now as there is a blazing fire in the fireplace. Trixie lays down on a pillow.

>CS: ESCAPE, UNLESS NO EXITS ARE FOUND - IN THAT CASE, SEARCH FOR NOT-SO-OBVIOUS EXITS.

You start searching for not-so-obvious exits. You can't seem to find any, though you do find a single book that doesn't seem to have any strange marking that Celestia calls writings on it about at your eye level.

.-.

>REALITY: REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS

You open your eyes, sore all over. You pull yourself out of the rubble, and see before you what appears to be a small pile of cards. Upon closer inspection it appears to be a sylladex.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 665
Join date : 2011-06-20

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:12 am

AV: Take a closer look at the tile.
Back to top Go down
Wilowah
Colt
Colt
avatar

Posts : 282
Join date : 2011-11-28
Location : Virginia, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:45 am

>CS: Pull out book without strange markings and proceed to make paper airplanes. Or pegasi. Pegasuses? I don't know the right one yet, do I?

>Reality: Retrieve sylladex.


Last edited by Wilowah on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wilowah.tumblr.com/
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:47 am

CS: The book is missing words. Add them.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
avatar

Posts : 829
Join date : 2011-08-11
Location : Orlando

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:04 am

Reality: Confirm own existence

Reality: Check Fetch Modus
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
avatar

Posts : 622
Join date : 2011-06-20
Location : Parker, Colorado

PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:37 am

>AV: TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TILE

You inspect the tile that seems to have moved. It appears to be loose in the floor, and upon closer inspection there is what appears to be a latch on it. Whenever you step on it, it sinks into the floor. When you step off it rises back resting just above the rest of the floor.

(*)(*)(*)

>CS: PULL OUT BOOK WITHOUT STRANGE MARKINGS AND PROCEED TO MAKE PAPER AIR PLANES. OR PEGASI.

You take the book off the shelf and immediately tear a page from the book. You turn it into a paper air plane, and attempt to throw it across the room. It immediately crashes, leaving you unsatisfied. Trixie mutters in the corner, it seems she has dozed off in front of the fire, using the sheet you threw on her as a blanket.

>CS: THE BOOK IS MISSING WORDS. ADD THEM.

You decide the book needs words, so you decide to add them into the book. You run over to the desk on the far side of the room, stacking books in order to allow you to reach the quill in the ink bottle. You then proceed to run back to the book with the quill in mouth, knocking over the bottle of ink in the process. Its inky residue slides over the desk. You take no notice though, and start to add words. However, with no idea as to how to read or write you simply make marks and scribbles that you think are like words. As you are doing this, you feel a funny tingling in your horn.

...+...+...

>REALITY: RETRIEVE SYLLADEX

You look around to make sure no one is looking. You've never had your own sylladex before. You assume that since no one is around that finders keepers. You pick up and equip the sylladex. You feel a warmth inside, before suddenly feeling really cold. You shiver for a minute before you return to your normal body temperature. YOU NOW HAVE A SYLLADEX!

>REALITY: CONFIRM OWN EXISTENCE

You pat yourself down. Every pat brings a twinge of pain. You're pretty sure that you exist, how else could you have been so badly battered and bruised. You should feel lucky that you didn't break any bones after having all that marble fall on top of you.

>REALITY: CHECK FETCH MODUS

You bring up your Sylladex, checking your Fetch Modus. Your fetch modus is RUSSIAN ROULETTE. You have easy access, but every time you attempt to retrieve something you have a chance for a large explosion to happen instead.

>

_________________
Rarity is NOT part marshmallow. Where ever did you get the idea that I was darling?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: THE ADVENTURE!   

Back to top Go down
 

THE ADVENTURE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» The Path Less Traveled: Winds of Adventure [Profiles]
» New Levels for Cosmo's Cosmic Adventure Released
» Hamlet (Puzzle/Adventure)
» Gamasutra: Action Adventure Level Design
» Big City Adventure 6: Paris
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-