Collector's Edition Unboxing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Collector's Edition Unboxing Empty
PostSubject: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:34 pm

This just makes me twice as happy that I got the Collector's Edition.

http://www.swtor.com/news/news-article/20111021
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 5:51 pm

The Holodancer?
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:21 pm

I really wish they'd show what the enhanced lightsaber blade is going to look like in game. I know from descriptions that it's going to be yellow with a black border, but i'd like to actually see it.

Having a STAP will be nice as well. Very Happy

~D
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I'm looking way to much forward to the CE store.. Let's just hope my cousin's kids can go this Christmas without any presents. >:3

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 6:59 pm

I kept doubting whether buying the CE was really worth it, but after actually watching this, I feel much better. Although, I go through this with all my CE purchases. Razz

...I am such a sucker for CE's. -_-
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Rydel wrote:
The Holodancer?
Holostripper. This I approve. I am more excited for the CE store and Galaxy Map. I'm a sucker for maps.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:12 pm

I'm excited for the Darth Malgus figurine and the Soundtrack. I'm a sucker for those kinds of things.
Back to top Go down
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 am

Oohhh pretty.

I pre-ordered my CE I believe on the third day pre-orders became available. I really didn't have a clue what was in it until afterwards. I was already convinced that the game will be something I will spend years on, so purchasing the CE simply made sense to me. Why buy the lesser edition to a game you'll love? 150$ isn't exactly a leap for me, especially spread across several months.

STAP looks nice, I'll be driving that around as many standard edition players as possible. I'll shoot the flare gun excessively around them too, and pretty much everything else. I know, I'm an ass...

Store is likely for cosmetics only, which I'll be more than happy with. If I'm gonna spend years staring at my characters ass, it better be a mighty fine decorated blinged out ass.

I'm gonna look and act like a little school girl at Christmas when I get to open my box d:
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:10 am

I went with the digital deluxe - the mouse droid wasn't a big deal and I'm wary of a CE Exclusive shop since I preordered before they confirmed it was cosmetic only
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 9:29 am

Rydel wrote:
I went with the digital deluxe - the mouse droid wasn't a big deal and I'm wary of a CE Exclusive shop since I preordered before they confirmed it was cosmetic only
Same here. I'm definitely glad that I didn't order the CE now that I've seen that the journal of Gnost-Dural and the galaxy map appear to be nothing more than physical copies of stuff already on their website.
Back to top Go down
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I wanted the digital deluxe version, but I was too late Sad
But I'll manage. I wish the color stone had a proper color though; I think the one it has now looks ugly as shit.
*shrug*
Might use it for a ranged weapon at some point though. ^^
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Desert Bear wrote:
I'll shoot the flare gun excessively around them too, and pretty much everything else. I know, I'm an ass...
Let's do it together and have flare gun fights in public around all the people who didn't get the CE or Digital Deluxe.

"Hey Bear, FLARE GUN FIGHT!" *tee hees all around*
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Fluttershy wrote:

Let's do it together and have flare gun fights in public around all the people who didn't get the CE or Digital Deluxe.

All of us who's getting the CE or DD should gather in the middle of a city and just go bananas with the FlareGun. >:3
And if they don't like us being bananas we'll send them to the one place without bananas: THE MOOOON!!!

Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 am

Count me in for a Flare Gun fight. While we go nuts, we also need to have holodancers set up, mouse droids running around, and training droids bobbing along as well!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:21 am

Sounds like "Let's try and crash the server with has many particle effects we can possibly create!" I can dig it.
Back to top Go down
Lyra
Media Mane
Media Mane
Lyra

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 12:56 am

Every MMO needs a good server crash to start it off right. It wouldn't be right without one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Desert Bear
Pony
Pony
Desert Bear

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:24 pm

I'm hoping for an item in the CE store to change your flare's color to RAINBOW.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Desert Bear wrote:
I'm hoping for an item in the CE store to change your flare's color to RAINBOW.
Or turn it into fireworks that have cool images. LIKE RAINBOWS. SO awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Collector's Edition Unboxing   Collector's Edition Unboxing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Collector's Edition Unboxing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top