Nicole Oliver Interview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

Nicole Oliver Interview Empty
PostSubject: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 3:19 pm

The "Friendship is Madness" podcast recently interviewed Nicole Oliver, the voice actress who plays Princess Celestia and Cheerilee. How this half-assed little podcast managed to get her on board, I'll never figure out. For those of you who don't listen in, I wanted to post an interesting little tidbit.

One of the podcasters asked her the question "Do you have any theories about what Equestria was like before the Princesses took over?" (The actual question was far more rambling than that, so I shortened it for clarity.)
Nicole Oliver wrote:
I can't answer any of that, because that's all stuff that's coming...I can't answer any of that.

So, I guess the thing to say is that as the seasons progress, I think, um, as fans, you will get more information about what our land looks like, what happened to get us there, what other things we fight against, and all the rest of it.
I don't know about you guys, but I love some good world-building. So this statement, however vague, has gotten me incredibly excited. The best part is, she's a voice actress, so if she knows about it, the stuff she's referring to must be well into production already.

You can download the interview on their site here. The question I mentioned can be found at about the 32 minute mark. They also have an interview with one of the animators as well, if you're interested.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 6:28 pm

Nice find Gravy! Ponies take note, this is the sound of Gravy clopping.

BlastingGravy wrote:
World development, world development, world development, world development, world development, world development.

Carry on!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:17 pm

Nah, we've been in Axon, we've heard the sound of Gravy clopping
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 8:59 pm

Fluttershy, that's disgusting. You and I both know I would have character development mixed in there too.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 9:50 pm

Rydel wrote:
Nah, we've been in Axon, we've heard the sound of Gravy clopping

This. Just, this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nicole Oliver Interview   Nicole Oliver Interview I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nicole Oliver Interview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top