The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild Empty
PostSubject: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:43 am

So yeah; due to todays nightly roundup on EqD, I discovered that guild. It's a brony guild... for europeans.
I am now confused.

Should I stay here? So far, all of you guys are awesome, and RD is even norwegian (my own country), but... Playing on american time? I'm not sure; I've heard that's not a very good idea to do if you're from Europe.

Someone, please help?

So far, the only real difference between the guilds it seems is that this one is on american time, and it is on European. Both are PvE (which is a must for me to join; I have bad memories from PvP servers), and both are brony guilds.
Granted, it does have a distinct lack of members right now, but I expect that to change... Maybe I should wait and see?

Ghbghbdgibrg.
Confuzzled -.-
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 am

My suggestion : Stay here with us. Yay~!
Who says it's a bad idea to play on a US server if you're from Europe? I do it all the time and I never see any downsides to it.
And remember ; We do have plenty of other people here from Europe such as Luna and Amorphic.
So there's no reason to be worried about the time difference. There will always be a member online.
This guild is pretty big at the moment and we'll probably grow even bigger when the game comes out.
I even have three other Norwegians that will join us if they like the game. Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 11:56 am

Jack, that's entirely up to you. We would love for you to stay, but I'm sure nopony here wants to pressure you into it. Like RD said, we have several European members, so you won't be alone if you do stay with us.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Just a comment from a fellow member: I think waiting and seeing is the best at the moment. I agree with Blasting Gravy on that we would love for you to stay, and pressuring you is definitely what nopony wants.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:21 pm

It's entirely up to you Jack. Like Dash said, we do have quite a few European members that will be on at all sorts of times, and most of our events are set during times that accommodate European players. If you would like to hop over to the European The Elements of Harmony, there are three different "Elements of Harmony" guilds, then go right ahead. You're always welcomed to come back and join MLP Friendship is Magic at any time!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
The Jack
Colt
Colt
The Jack

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 3:27 pm

Wait, what? Me and RD aren't the only europeans on here?

Well, that actually changes things a bit xD
Based on what you guys have said now, I think I'll stay here :3
Most of my fears on playing on an american server would have been that I was online when nobody else was, which I find rather annoying, since I like talking about random stuff when I play. But if there is quite a few europeans here, then I don't really mind :3

Thanks for the replies folks xD
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 pm

I know RD, Luna, and Amorphic are in Europe.

I have also decided that BlastingGravy is in Europe despite his misguided insistence that he is in Indiana
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Twilight Sparkle
Colt
Colt
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:53 pm

I'm always up and about at odd hours so its likely you will see me on when you are playing quite a bit. Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
gingerale
Filly
Filly
gingerale

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Eh, I'm going to play with other US friends anyways. So I'll stay here too.

Besides it's not like I can't join both guilds.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Well I'm European as well, so hopefully there will not be as much lag. I would rather stay here for the moment, the only thing I don't like is the fact that this is a republic Guild but I guess I can have a backup dark side character. As far as events go I am sure something can be worked out, like evening in Europe is round nooninsh in US so we could have events then, or late night US and morning Europe. I hope the leaders will take that into consideration.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Well I'm European as well, so hopefully there will not be as much lag. I would rather stay here for the moment, the only thing I don't like is the fact that this is a republic Guild but I guess I can have a backup dark side character. As far as events go I am sure something can be worked out, like evening in Europe is round nooninsh in US so we could have events then, or late night US and morning Europe. I hope the leaders will take that into consideration.
We have done event timing in the past to accommodate European players. When we had the TF2 server we had two events a week (or tried to) where one was primetime in Europe but really early (like 11am GMT -8 ) for the US, and then had a late night event for the US players on a different day.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Darth Dreselus wrote:

Hooray, another Englishman =D.
Back to top Go down
KronusZ
Pony
Pony
KronusZ

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 12:35 am

i am not in Europe but I will commit to sleeping and playing and eating on the European schedule. . . bed time at 5pm wake up at 1am sounds fine to me. that puts dinner around . . .wait a minute I dont keep a schedule!
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 am

Amorphic wrote:

Well, um, sorry to dissapoint but no. Very Happy I am actually Czech I just live and study in England but after 6 or so years of being in English environment it has definitely imprinted on me (6 years ago I would have puked if somepony mentioned vinegar on chips but atm I actually have a vinegar jar next to me laptop for when I get a chippy take out Very Happy )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 am

Darth Dreselus wrote:
Amorphic wrote:

Well, um, sorry to dissapoint but no. Very Happy I am actually Czech I just live and study in England but after 6 or so years of being in English environment it has definitely imprinted on me (6 years ago I would have puked if somepony mentioned vinegar on chips but atm I actually have a vinegar jar next to me laptop for when I get a chippy take out Very Happy )

Aww, well welcome anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Between you, Amorphic, The Jack, Rainbow Dash, Luna, and some other players who escape my mind at the moment, we have a decent European presence, including 2 of the manes, so you won't be forgotten.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild   The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Elements of Harmony; European brony guild

View previous topic View next topic Back to top