So...what's everyone up to?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

So...what's everyone up to? Empty
PostSubject: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:28 pm

I noticed there hasn't been any activity here in a little while, so here's a post to hopefully kick start that back up!

I am currently about to get ready to go to physical therapy for my shoulder that got injured in a car accident a few weeks ago. I'm mostly ok, but my car got totaled. I'm picking up my new one tomorrow after a lot of BS at the DMV.

Currently reading: A Storm of Swords (book 3 in A Song of Ice and Fire)
Currently watching: Doctor Who, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, Archer, Glee and a few random other things.
Currently listening to: Daft Punk - Discovery
Currently playing: Minecraft and going through the Metroid series again. I've done Zero Mission, Return of Samus and Super Metroid. I think it's time to head to the Prime series.
Currently drinking: Coke Zero. My beverage of choice. Smile

...so yeah. That's about it right now. How about you?

~D
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Since you want to know. Here's my typical stuff Yay~!

I'm currently busy moving from one apartment to another.
I am also trying to get into the coding part for 'Second Life'... The gods know I don't want to, but my professor tells us to do it anyway.... Confounded ponies...
At the same time I'm also writing on my fan-fic and another Science fiction story that has nothing to do with ponies. :3
I'm also trying to get better at drawing.
When I'm doing anything spectacular I'm trying to paint my Jedi armor.

Currently reading : "The fundamentals of game design".
Currently watching : Gundam Seed, Through the wormhole, The universe, Detective Conan and some other smaller series.
Currently playing : Suikoden, Castlevania : Symphony of the night, The witcher, Beat hazard, Global Agenda, Baldurs gate, Minecraft, The Settlers 2, Metroid Prime, Epic Duel, Pony VS Pony, AdventureQuest, DragonFable and possibly a few more I don't remember at the moment.
(Seriously. How do I have time for all this?!? Thank the gods for two screens. ^_^ )
Currently drinking : Chocolate milk.

Hopefully the games list will shrink once Skyrim and SW : TOR is out.

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Well since you asked. I am attending school and preparing for my SAT exam this Saturday (the SAT is a national test for you non-US). After the SAT I'm going to start writing and formally planning my college applications, probably start looking for a job, and have been spending more time on this Allies/Adversaries things than anything else.

Currently reading: "All you need to know about the SAT"
Currently watching: Youtube, frequently.
Currently playing: Fallout New Vegas, Lonesome Road DLC
Currently drinking: Water
Currently listening to: General Mumble - Da Remicks!
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 3:30 pm

I've been working. I also got a root canal.

Reading: Just finished Past Sins. Rereading The Return of Superman
Watching: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. You meant besides that? Nothing - I've been busy
Playing: Titan Quest (3 player with Rarity and Gravy), SW:TOR Beta, Battlefield 3 Beta
Drinking: V8 Splash
Listening to: Pandora Radio Jonathan Coulton station at work, My iTunes' Pony playlist at home
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Twilight Sparkle
Colt
Colt
Twilight Sparkle

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:22 pm

School mostly

Currently reading: Designing the obvious, School material.
Currently watching: Numb3rs
Currently playing: Mostly Gears of War 3 and Dead Island
Currently drinking: Water
Currently listening to: Faint - Linkin Park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 pm

i'm in the last year of school before university (A-Levels) so I've been making my UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) form. The only thing that is difficult is the personal statement where you have to say why you think the university you are applying to should accept you. I always find it difficult to talk about myself...

Currently reading: Programming Java for Dummies
Currently watching: Qi, Doctor Who, Firefly.
Currently playing: Shogun 2: Total war, Starcraft 2
Currently drinking: Hot Chocolate
Currently listening to: Always look on the bright side of life =D

Back to top Go down
Ekeli
Colt
Colt
Ekeli

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 5:57 pm

I suppose I should let you all know about a month ago I had appendicitis and had to get surgery.
Then just recently I found out the reason I've had pain since then is because of a small bowel obstruction.
That's why I barely post.
Plus I'm lazy.
I have mostly been playing video games. I think I have one book I haven't read that's about it.
And I owe the library too much to borrow any...
Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:52 pm

School mostly, also planning for stuff down the road. I'm eventful yanno?

Currently reading: Mort, Various Short stories
Currently watching: My Little Pony (Wonder why no one has posted that yet. aside from Rydel.)
Currently playing: Titan's Quest, Minecraft, and other things.
Currently drinking: Mountain Dew
Currently listening to: My Little Pony Fan Music
Currently Writing: The two big titles are "Her Final Surprise" and "Scooter". There's also a third one called "The Adventures of Hugh Man" though I'm having trouble with that one. Mainly finding motivation to write it.
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Doing the engineering boogie at OSU. First term here, and pretty tired.

Currently reading: "The Risen Empire"
Currently watching: "Lost Girl", "QI", "Castle", and a few others I cannot remember right now.
Currently Playing: Time is so flexible. Muffins!?! Maybe TF2. Sometimes, if I'm not doing school or sleeping.
Currently Drinking: Water.

Edit: Sorry about the double post, my laptop likes to double click sometimes. Sad

Last edited by Gregam on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gregam
Pegasus
Pegasus
Gregam

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Moderated by Rainbow Dash : Double post identical to the post above.

Please remember to press the send button only once next time. We don't want to flow the forum with identical double posts.
Consider this as a mild warning.

Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:18 pm

Rarity wrote:
There's also a third one called "The Adventures of Hugh Man" though I'm having trouble with that one. Mainly finding motivation to write it.

Hold on, I'll go get the motivation truncheon.
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Well School is taking up most of my time freshman in college. Animation, Composition, and Human Relations are my courses pretty easy but the Animation has been taking up a lot of my time I really need to buy one of them tablets that lets you draw in photoshop n stuff.

Currently reading: all of the other posts
Currently watching: Doctor who, Supernatural, MLP,
Currently listening to: the Doctor rant about time being all timy whimy
Currently Working on: a simple animation for class, and attempting a special animation for the guild. (you'll see eventually Muffins!?! )

Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Work has me going in at 6 AM to open, and I work annoying split shifts.

Currently Reading: Dance with Dragons (most recent book in the Song of Ice and Fire, rereading it for the second time, just reread the whole series in the last month.) Acorna, the Unicorn Girl, and whatever Star Wars book I pull off my shelf.

Currently Watching: Phineas and Ferb
Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront 2, Kings Bounty Crossworlds, Minecraft, Starcraft 2
Currently Drinking: Water cuz I'm broke.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So...what's everyone up to?   So...what's everyone up to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So...what's everyone up to?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Ponies :: Community :: Sugarcube Cantina-