Share | 

Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:12 pm

...and I don't know how. They deal with two epic topics: Lightsabers and Darth Revan.

SO awesome!

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

๐ị▔ịị◚◚◚◚◚ịị▔ịị7████████████████████████████████████████
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed   Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Learning the fate of Reven would make me really happy. It's one of those things that's just sort of left in the air for KOTOR and KOTOR II.

Also, was I the only one to squee when they saw HK-47 at the end of that Reven video?

Current Rariquest: Taking the butterscotch bonbons through the elusive tunnel of shining dusk.
In the end of the Beta day, I just want to use my Beta greeting, to basically say a Beta statement.
I'm tired from the tired

Mayor Mare LV26 Scoundrel Healer
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard

PostSubject: Re: Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed   Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Rarity wrote:

Also, was I the only one to squee when they saw HK-47 at the end of that Reven video?

Reply: Of course not, meatbag! The HK-47 model of assassination droid was the top of the line during the time of Revan, and this particular model had special significance to the Dark Lord. If I may say so, you have every right to be pleased at his inclusion. Further, you read most if not all of that in HK's voice.

~D

Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. Statement: This definition, I am told, is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and fewer would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose, against statistically long odds.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed   

Back to top Go down

Two TOR Videos I Completely Missed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top