Star Ponies

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Star Wars Lore Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:25 pm

Doombah wrote:
The Yuuzahn Vong came to the galaxy around the time of Episode I (33 BBY) and lived in secrecy learning all they could about the galaxy until the time came to assault Vector Prime (25 ABY). However, there is a reference to them in KOTOR. Who mentions them to you?

~D

Canderous? He said some strange shit in his war stories.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:40 pm

I'm just going to say HK-47 because he is the answer to everything.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 5:47 pm

Doombah wrote:
The Yuuzahn Vong came to the galaxy around the time of Episode I (33 BBY) and lived in secrecy learning all they could about the galaxy until the time came to assault Vector Prime (25 ABY). However, there is a reference to them in KOTOR. Who mentions them to you?

~D
I'm going to guess one of the Rakata.
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 pm

Amorphic is correct, Canderous mentions that he ran into an asteroid field during a raid or something, and they spooked out a ship that looked like an asteroid.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:24 pm

Amorphic is indeed correct! During one of your conversations, Canderous mentions an asteroid that breaks off and flies around outmanuevering his men. It's not a direct link, but i'm pretty sure that's what they were going for!

Your question, Amorphic!

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:41 pm

That or Canderous has been playing too much Beat Hazard
Back to top Go down
http://rydelfox.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:55 pm

Who was the commander of the Mandalorians during the Mandalorian wars.
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:59 pm

Mandalore!

I don't know which one....
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:04 pm

Mandalore the Ultimate?
Not to be confused with his non-Ultimate universe counterpart, Mandalore the Avenger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:41 pm

WarlordSparkle wrote:
Mandalore!

I don't know which one....

It was the one of the ultimate vareity.
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 am

Since my joke, which was not at all intended to be a serious answer, turned out to be right:

How do Bith procreate?
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Rydel wrote:
Since my joke, which was not at all intended to be a serious answer, turned out to be right:

How do Bith procreate?
Through the magic of Mos Eisley Cantina music.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:27 pm

Two things I always found intriguing about the Bith:

1) They only have one lung.

2) They use a Match.com style computer to make children. Bith drop samples of their DNA off to a central bank and the computer matches them with the best choice and then a child is made out of that. It's an odd survival of the fittest thing. Each Bith you meet is the best possible Bith they could possibly be. It reminds me of Gattica a lot, actually.

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Doombah got it, so he gets to make a question
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:17 pm

Name the people that have owned the lightsaber created by Anakin Skywalker after the battle of Geonosis.

Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 Lights10

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

Owned?
Obi-wan, Luke, Luuke, and Mara Jade
I don't think Owen Lars ever owned it
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Toss on H'sishi for that one brief moment where she tossed it to Mara Jade during her infiltration of that really creepy guy who harvested those larval thingies.
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 am

Rydel is close. Smile

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:47 am

I forgot the obvious: Anakin. Technically he could be considered to still legally own it even though it wasn't in his possession, since it was talked without permission by Obi-wan. However, I'm not familiar with galactic property laws.
Back to top Go down
WarlordSparkle
Colt
Colt
WarlordSparkle

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:08 am

Emperor Palpatine, since it was in mount tantiss. Technically you could consider C'baoth to own it since he pretty much owned Luuke.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 pm

lesee here... the owners are Lyra, Twilight, Spike, Celestia, and Pinkie Pie right? =P
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I'm going to give it to Rydel this time. Smile

Anakin made it, Obi-Wan took it from him, Luke owned it til he lost his hand. The next "person" to actually have possession of it was Luuke Skywalker, the clone created from Luke's hand. Mara Jade killed Luuke and Luke gave the saber to her. Mara carried that saber til the time of her death at which time Luke retired it to the Jedi Temple.

In the Star Wars tales comics, Ben Skywalker actually had it for a little while after it was stolen by a Dark Jedi. He defeated the Dark Jedi and returned it to his mother. Of course, that's never mentioned anywhere outside of the comics, so it's probably not cannon. Same for Leia using it in Splinter of the Minds Eye when she fought Vader with it.

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Which non-Star Wars character has appeared in Dark Forces, Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, and Shadows of the Empire?
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Sam and Max! Lucas Arts games FTW!

~D
Back to top Go down
Rydel
Unicorn
Unicorn
Rydel

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, just Max, but close enough
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Lore Quiz   Star Wars Lore Quiz - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Lore Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top