View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:09 pm

It's fine Silverstar! You came in last minute to sub somepony who had to step down, it was fine that you weren't there. This wasn't a super serious thing anyway. We all got in there on time but didn't actually record anything for an hour, and both takes were terrible. I was being sarcastic hah. Really though, don't be so hard on yourself, we had enough people there to cover your assigned part anyway and I'm sure we'll attempt this sort of thing again when more member are avalible. It seems most people, like Rarity and Twilight, had something come up and have to leave. We're not a very serious bunch, so don't think just because you didn't show up we hate you. We couldn't hate you because you actually did have the intent of helping out but required some sleep. A healthy amount of sleep is more important than just a little singalong any how.

tl;dr Don't worry about it. It's not like you missed anything important, which I don't think anything we can do is considered important.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 pm

SilverStarStreak, I don't know whether I want to hug you or slap you.

I'm glad you care so much about your commitment to the guild, but it's not nearly as big of a deal as you think it is. Our performance was utterly terrible, as we pretty much expected. It had nothing to do with your absence either, we couldn't get everyone to sync up due to lag issues. This whole thing was just to have a little fun, nobody was taking it seriously at any point. You agreed to do this at the last minute after other people dropped out anyway, so it's understandable that your sleep schedule wasn't prepared.

And you know what? Even if it was something remotely important, we would forgive you anyway. We're Bronies, remember? You are our friend and guildmate, and we would never hate you for making one simple mistake. Real life needs to come first anyway, everyone here understands that. You are being way too hard on yourself.

We love you SilverStarStreak, don't EVER forget that.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

Don't worry about it Silver. We pretty much was out of sync anyway. Razz

Anyway. I've updated the original post a little to propose another similar event.
This time we're going solo. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BronyQuest
Colt
Colt
BronyQuest

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 am

Apologies for my absence as well. Having to babysit my niece was a last-minute ordeal, and I forgot about hopping on here to say I wouldn't be able to make it. She's asleep now, but... too late. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next event.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyquest.deviantart.com
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 2:13 am

Here's a video of our performance I think we could go to American Idol with this. Is that show even around anymore? meh. Muffins!?!

Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:32 am

That actually wasn't entirely horrible. We might actually get something decent if we record separately and edit it. I'll have to adjust my mic though, I had no idea my voice was coming through so quietly. I love that you kept all of our false starts in there by the way, they're hilarious.

Oh , and RD, next Saturday is the 27th, not the 28th.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:59 am

I don't even know words to describe this epic win. XD
This mus NEVER reach other people. A part of me died when I heard my singing. I knew it was bad. But really? Sounds more like I'm talking..
And the synctube part was probably the worst. I was always 4 seconds ahead of the rest of you and it refused to let me go back. >_<

At least we tried. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Luna
Pony
Pony
Luna

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:29 pm

> Look at time, 1am40. Right. 20 minutes left
> Test mic on skype
> Mic not working
> mfw Pardon?
> Try to do some settings
> One hour later, mic still not working, 40 minutes late
> Going to axon to explain that I can't participate (mfw Confounded ponies... )
> People tell me they hear the keystrokes.
> But not my voice.
> mfw Muffins!?!
> MOAR settings, 20 minutes later I find out it's mumble
> 3am, one hour late, tired as hell. Starting.
> First attempt.
> Everything went better than expected Smile
> 3am40. Sleepiness far away.
> Motivating people for second attempt...
> Sucess ! Yay~!
> Second attempt
> Everything went better than expected Very Happy
> Remember I'm awake since more than 20 hours.
> Motivating people for third attempt.
> Fail ! Confounded ponies...
> Going to sleep.

We need to do that again. I'm sure we can do it correctly. Eventualy.
Or just have some fun meanwhile. I'll record my part (no idea how, i'll find out), but i think we should still gather like than once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:19 pm

That video was SO awesome! . I think I laughed more than I sang and Dash just has a lovely voice. Rhyming?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:16 pm

I've made a new deadline for the recordings since I miss both Luna's and Fluttershy's part.
I know that both of them are busy at the moment so I'll give them a little more time. Can''t really make it without them anyway. :3

The new deadline so far is : Asap.

I don't want anypony to stress the recording. So take your time and send it when you can. Just don't spend too long on it.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 1:59 pm

Rainbow Dash wrote:
I've made a new deadline for the recordings since I miss both Luna's and Fluttershy's part.
I know that both of them are busy at the moment so I'll give them a little more time. Can''t really make it without them anyway. :3

The new deadline so far is : Asap.

I don't want anypony to stress the recording. So take your time and send it when you can. Just don't spend too long on it.
Sorry about that. I was going to do it Friday but my computer, along with all my recording stuff, kind of died. I'll try to get it to you by the end of the week.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:52 pm

Oh, just a heads, my computer is dead and I can't figure out why. I have tried nearly everything so it is going to be about a month or so before I get a good computer. That being said I can't record stuff atm because the mic jack on this laptop is shit, so anypony is welcome to take my place.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for telling us, Fluttershy. It's unfortunate that you can't record.. It won't be the same without our leader.
But yeah. new spot open : Fluttershy. Anypony feel gutsy enough to try it?
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm

Small update : Thanks to Rydel for putting his voice on the line for Fluttershy. Cupcaaakes~!

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:16 am

Rainbow Dash wrote:
Small update : Thanks to Rydel for putting his voice on the line for Fluttershy. Cupcaaakes~!
What a pro. That kid is going places! Yes, I can say kid because I am pretty sure that is a quote from... something... Really though, thanks for helping out Rydel! I would do it, but I won't have a computer for a bit longer.
Back to top Go down
Pinkie Pie
Event Mane
Event Mane
Pinkie Pie

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:08 pm

Well, the new version is substantially less horrifying. I might even go as far to describe it as "entertaining." Cupcaaakes~!
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:13 pm

The event is finally complete. The video is being exported and uploaded as I type this. Cupcaaakes~!

Thanks to all that participated and put their voices on the line for the guild.

Rydel as Fluttershy

BlastingGravy as Twilight Sparkle

Rarity as Rarity

Rainbow Dash as Rainbow Dash

Luna as Pinkie Pie

SilverstarStreak as Applejack

And now for what we all have been waiting for!
THE SINGING!!

Back to top Go down
Applejack
Unicorn
Unicorn
Applejack

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:10 pm

Sounds a lot better then when we tried on axon lol Muffins!?!
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 4:49 pm

That was fantastic. I didn't know that we had such talented singers in the guild. Anyway, I still love our first one though. Infinite pleasure from both!
Back to top Go down
SilverstarStreak
Filly
Filly
SilverstarStreak

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:19 pm

HA! Well...I think I'll keep my day job. (I'm so off key *wince*). But as for everyone else, good work everypony! That was indeed entertaining and I have to agree that there are some pretty nice singing performances in there. Color me impressed Fabulous!

Thanks to Dashie for putting this all together! Fun things are fun.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Dash
Pegasus
Pegasus
Rainbow Dash

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 11:33 pm

For an extra bonus : Watch it on YouTube and turn ON the transcribe audio stuff (press the "cc" button).

Stainless steel thank you themselves. And remember that the scariest sellers stacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winter Wrap-up Singing event.   Winter Wrap-up Singing event. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Wrap-up Singing event.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top