Share | 

Cartel Bounty Packs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sparowe
Filly
Filly

Cartel Bounty Packs Empty
PostSubject: Cartel Bounty Packs   Cartel Bounty Packs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:41 pm

What is the "best" bounty pack to purchase at the moment? I would assume the Opportunist's since it's the latest, but not sure. Input?
Back to top Go down
Doombah
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Doombah

PostSubject: Re: Cartel Bounty Packs   Cartel Bounty Packs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:00 pm

Sparowe wrote:
What is the "best" bounty pack to purchase at the moment? I would assume the Opportunist's since it's the latest, but not sure. Input?
I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. There are still people out there hoping for Revan's Mask or Bastila's Leggings. The newest ones are good because if you get something you don't want/need, you can just throw it up on the GTN to make some decent creds. Within a few weeks, the prices on the new stuff will drop (for the most part) as it becomes more and more available. There are still some items that go for crazy prices, though. Usually the rare mounts.

~D
Back to top Go down
Skarkdahn
Colt
Colt
Skarkdahn

PostSubject: Re: Cartel Bounty Packs   Cartel Bounty Packs I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Items of particular note (which people seem to term as the "Best" items) from each pack (because a comparing list may help).
[Please note: "Best" is based both on appeal to the general public and prices fetched by items sold]

Freelancer's:
Spoiler:

Pursuer's:
Spoiler:

Tracker's:
Spoiler:

Opportunist's:
Spoiler:

Universal:
Spoiler:

Please note: Weapons are an anomaly due to their general consistency across the packs, save for extensions and colours. Thus, it is hard to denote which of them is considered "best" by the general populace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cartel Bounty Packs   Cartel Bounty Packs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cartel Bounty Packs

View previous topic View next topic Back to top