Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinjiro
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Shinjiro

Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013   Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 8:46 am

http://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/1ns5da/swtormined_pts_build_1052013/

Quote :
Some of you guys might have noticed the new PTS Build yesterday, most probably didn't. While, I don't believe the PTS will be coming up for a public test this week. They seem to have pushed another build anyway. One wonders what could be going on. Smile

I know some of you may be a bit disappointed. But, I'm going to stick to the pledge I made in the final update to my last post. That is, I feel I have revealed enough information about the SSSP, and that the rest should come from Bioware. It's really shaping up to a lot more than I expected.

Keeping that in mind, there's 2 problems I'm encountering with parsing this latest build. One, they re-updated the PTS to include the 2.4 data they removed in the last PTS build. And two, there's too much new SSSP-related stuff to filter it all out. Smile

So, you'll be mainly getting the highlights in this post instead of the raw lists I usually post. Firstly, I know you guys crave the images, and I even sorted them this time:

Armor - I don't know about the antler-helm..
Weapons - They're on an orange kick for color crystals it seems.
Markers - You asked for them. They finally delivered place-able markers.
Mounts - Check out the last one.
Pets - Yes that is a model Ebon Hawk, and they don't have an image for it, but they are adding a Tatooine Ballon pet, too.
Other - Emotes are Air Punch, Boxing, and Head Bob I believe.

As for the rest of it,

The Quesh Huttball Arena is coming along nicely.
Rakata Prime appears to be the name of the upcoming flashpoint they were calling tython_and_korriban.
Looks like they made a pass through every class's DoT cleansing and the Consular/Inquisitor abilities like they said in the recent Class Q&A.
The Shadow changes also made the PTS.
They reworded a bunch of the abilities/talents to say "Purges x effect" instead of "Breaks/Removes x effect."

Knights/Warriors got a boatload of changes.

Merciless Slash's debuff got a bump in duration to 24s.
Guarded by the Force got it's 50% health cost moved from the front end to the back end.
Inspiration is now Operation-wide.
Juyo form also had it's buff duration upped to 24s.
Something is going on with % damage reduction talents that doesn't look to be complete just yet.

I still have a bunch of stuff to look at, but I'm going to get some sleep. Catch you all on the flipside.
I like the buffs for Watchman Sentinel.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013   Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 1:45 pm

Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 UwmTVgZ
Back to top Go down
crazyBE
Unicorn
Unicorn
crazyBE

PostSubject: Re: Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013   Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 7:10 am

Quote :
Finally I no longer have to pray to the gods not to lose threat on WH NiM in the first 20 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Derpy
Mane
Derpy

PostSubject: Re: Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013   Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:24 pm

crazyBE wrote:
Quote :
Finally I no longer have to pray to the gods not to lose threat on WH NiM in the first 20 seconds.
I taunt at third gcd, AoE 6s in, Taunt again of cd and then once more (before burrow).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013   Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swtor-mined: PTS | 10/5/2013

View previous topic View next topic Back to top