MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fluttershy
Founder Mane
Founder Mane
Fluttershy

MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines   MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:11 pm

This board supports the following.

-Discussion about the My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show.
-Discussion about certain MLP: FiM episodes.
-Questions about the show.

Think of this boards as the /pony/ board of Ponychan.
Back to top Go down
http://swtorponies.enjin.com/home
Rarity
Royal Guard
Royal Guard
Rarity

MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Re: MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines   MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:06 pm

POSTING IN A CLOSED THREAD BECAUSE I CAN! WAHAHAHA!

Actually I do have something important to post in here, and I'm feeling too lazy to make my own thread so I'm just hijacking Fluttershy's thread.

I'm going to lay down the rules about Spoilers, since our lovely, kind, and caring guildmaster seems to have forgotten about them. Silly pony, ah well, he's nice enough.

ANYWAY! We have people coming from all over the world here, and people who don't have cable. This means their only way of getting pony is through the internet. Now it can take some time to get the Pony Videos onto the internet, I think the quickest I've seen them go up is around four or five hours after it was initially aired, and that was the SD rip. It usually takes even LONGER for the HD rips to get online, some of the providers (I'm talking about our Youtube pushers) wait until into the weekend to put HD rips up, sometimes it's because the HD rips just don't exist yet. This means for ponies who refuse to watch it in anything but HD they have to wait even longer. But usually the episodes are up within the first 24 hours.

So where does that leave us? Well I'm certainly not going to ban any discussion about the episodes just because people might not have seen it yet. However I do want to avoid people screaming out that something was spoiled. As such for the first 24 hours since it's airing ON THE WEST COAST anything related to the episode, any dialogue, discussion, or pictures that relate to the episode have to be put into spoiler tags. Once the 24 hours are up, then you are free to jabber about it without having to use spoiler tags.
Back to top Go down

MLP: FiM Show Discussion Guidelines

View previous topic View next topic Back to top